Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

It should, I just tested it on the US version and it worked perfectly. I got to say the cars look much better now.

how do you install the files inside the "EFLC Vehicles to IV PS3" folder? there seems to be no tutorial or explanation on how to install.

will this run on another game ? l'm talking about the game that has gta IV an episodes from liberty city on one game.

You can try to use the mod on the Complete version of Grand Theft Auto IV but I don't know if it will work for sure. Like I said before, make a backup in case the mod doesn't work for your version. Also please do report back if it does work or doesn't.

Thanks HeyManHRU for the link.. Btw, I want to ask you for the file "quees_e.img" from EvilB's mode where did this files goes to which folder ??

Btw just this "quees_e.img" files will do or need 2 more files to get a complete version.. Coz i read on top u need this 2 files

Common and Ps3.rpf go in BLUS30127/Ps3_Game/USRDIR/ - where to get common and Ps3.rpf ?

Vehicle and weapon.img go in BLUS30127/PS3_Game/USRDIR/ps3/models/cdimages - where to get weapon.img?

Thanks for the reply..

the common.rpf won't work. it just keep loading in the sexy loading screens. but when I try to replace it with the original file, the game loads. What is inside the common.rpf anyway?

You will need to delete the game data first and then start the game with the mods in place to re-install the game data and play with them .

Sorry for not letting you guys know where "quees_e.img" should go. Anyway it should go in "BLUS30127/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ps3/data/maps/east" .

I played with this mod for a while and the only thing that isn't "perfect" is Niko's modded beard, sometimes it's there and sometimes it's back to normal. Other than that little flaw the Mod is great.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 01-18-2012 at 08:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks man. works great. got a prob with the bloodfx though. anyway, what other features inside the common.rpf besides the blood effect?

Question

Anyone try did this work on version BLES00229 !!!

yeah, it work man. just delete your game data first.

I was wondering if there's some kind of way for this mods to work in patch 1.06. I've tried it but it just stays on the loading screen forever.
    Last edited by vincemeister55; 01-18-2012 at 10:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast