Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Copy your God of War III to internal HDD using multiMAN (I know, 35 Gigabyte/s takes some time), my internal version worked very well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for you reply. I have no trouble waiting that long if this is sure to solve the problem. Will give it a try then once my daughter is finished playing Toy Story which might just take forever

Will post later today/tonight if it worked. Thanks again.

Ok tried copying back from external to internal but kept getting the same error. I then deleted all data and backed up the disc direct to internal.
    Still getting same error 80010017. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Hipmans; 09-25-2011 at 08:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When the game was on your external HDD did you use "Select + X" to enable BD emulation?

Yep, I really think I did the whole 'standard procedure' but keep getting the error. Just tried it with Hermes payload if that would make any difference but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    When the game was on your external HDD did you use "Select + X" to enable BD emulation?
    Heyman, do you think it could be something with BDEMU and BDEMU2? I only today installed the BDEMU2 and then I already deleted the game from external. What if I were to delete every game data from internal and start from scratch, so backup the original game disc to external en then try select+x but now having BDEMU2 i.o. regular, is that likely to change anything or not?? Like to hear!
    Last edited by Hipmans; 09-25-2011 at 01:34 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i had the same problem from my disc. i got it from another source and it worked fine 1st time. great game by the way.. so yeah try another source and you should be ok..

so just quit backing up the original disc and just look for another rip of the internet. ok I guess that could do the trick. Gonna give it one more try with the original disc backup to external and run it wwith BDEMU2 installed, just in case. You never know. Thanks for all the help.

UPDATE: well waddayaknow, it actually worked Backed it up as said from original disc to external but now having the new BDEMU2 pkg installed it works like a charm when select+X is pressed. Glad that it's over cause this was giving me real headaches
    Last edited by Hipmans; 09-25-2011 at 06:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this game just need a bluray in the ps3 to work with any loader , don't care if is a rip or the full game with a bluray game in the ps3 the game don't return to the xmb.

bye

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News