Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

God of War 3 and Collection not working on kmeaw 3.55

Sponsored Links
    So everything was working just fine and then my ps3 hard locked and wouldn't boot. I was able to get into recovery mode and reflash Sony OFW and then I flashed Kmeau. I attained God of War 3 and God of War collection and transferred them from my PC to my internal HD over multiman ftp.

I installed 02.03.00 and BDEmu. Neither game will play. GOW3 goes back to XMB and when I select the disc icon (with ps3 game disc in) it goes to blue screen and back to XMB. GOW Collection just freezes after hitting x in mulitman and never makes it to the XMB. When I unplug and plug the power back in it has reset the video setting.

Can anyone help me to get these two games working please?

No game works actually. I tried coping hot shots golf from disc to the internal HDD and play it from there. It freezes with black screen. I think I need to start completely over from scratch and remod the whole system.

Where to begin? (I've already formatted the entire HD and then flashed sony OFW 3.55 and then Kmeau after that. Still not working)
    Last edited by KrisFluke; 07-19-2011 at 02:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use rogero 8.3 manager and select the use BD Disc option....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmm i don't know how is in rogero but every new game you put in the internal you should click on Permissions. What do i mean? My point is go some mode otherwise than xmmb in multiman and go to your game click the Square button and click on "Permissions" and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by aviz06 View Post
    Use rogero 8.3 manager and select the use BD Disc option....
    Tried Rogero as well as Gaia manager. Still no love.

I've reflashed back to sony ofw 3.55 and tried re flashing in different orders (Sony-Geohot-Kmeaw, Sony-Waninkoko-Kmeaw-PS3A Revision 2) It doesn't matter which CFW I use I all of a sudden can't get any games to work. Most just crash back to the XMB after I select the disc icon to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Windstyle View Post
    Hmm i don't know how is in rogero but every new game you put in the internal you should click on Permissions. What do i mean? My point is go some mode otherwise than xmmb in multiman and go to your game click the Square button and click on "Permissions" and it should work.
    Holy crap you're a genius! That worked for GOW 3. Now I gotta get collection again and try (I deleted it thinking it was a bad release).
    Last edited by KrisFluke; 07-20-2011 at 05:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think the permissons will work for GOW collection too.

Same thing happened to my games when i installed the newest MultiMan. the permission fix is what i had to do to most of my games to get them back in working order.

Yep, in most cases the permission fix solves the problems with games not working after updating multiman.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News