Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question Getting PS3 DLC using Kmeaw on PSN

Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to get DLC using Kmeaw? Specifically trying to get the DLC for Fallout 3 but I don't believe you can access the Playstation Store without updating the system software correct?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some DLC are available for CFW users, I would do a bit of searching around for the DLC you want and if you can't find it for CFW I guess you can't get it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was wondering the same thing I like playing rockband and I have 125 downloaded songs with the cfw is there a way to get them in the file system some how. There saved on the hard drive so there must be a way to get them.

DLC packs for various games are being released all the time for cfw recently. Ask propositionjoe and he might be able to help you. http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post404988

Quote Originally Posted by soulmonger View Post
    DLC for Fallout 3
    Good luck, I've looked everywhere for the dlc for that game and simply just couldn't get it (I have the original game). In the end I decided to just buy the GOTY edition since it was cheaper and easier.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News