Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Geohot Jailbreak Custom Firmware problem

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I am having a problem loading apps on my PS3. I will give you guys some backround. I ran the official Sony 3.55 Update to my Fatboy 60gig hard drive. I then ran the Geohot Jailbreak. I loaded every version of Multiman from 1.13 to 1.16. Any game I try loading even from the BD-Rom drive will go back to the XMB. I get a BD-ROM emulation error when i start up Multiman.

So I thought I would try some of the different pkgs to get it to work. I tried loading the BDEMU-355KM.pkg and got an error. I tried loading the FIX PERMISSIONS.pkg and got an error. I tried loading lvl2 and got an error. The same error is "An error occured during the install operation (80029567)." I tried loading the SNES emulator and was successful in loading that pkg.

I tried loading Rogero_Manager and it does the same thing as Multiman; and goes back to the XMB screen when I try loading a game.

I had enough, so I decided to try some custom Firmware. I loaded the PS3 CFW Wutangrz-kmeaw v. 3.55 Backup Manager. I tried restoring this firmware and it said my PS3 is already up to date.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a way to load the Wutangrz firmware? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    try entering the recovery menu.

1 shut it down
    2 then press and hold power till it shut down
    3 press and hold power button until it beep twice and the you should see a option like update fw version or something like that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    backup managers do not work on Geohot CFW, if you're wanting to play backups install Kmeaw 3.55 CFW (and BDEMU.pkg for newest multiMAN), none of the packages you tried are signed to run on GH CFW.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 03-03-2011 at 09:09 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to go into recovery menu and reinstall offical 3.55 then go back into recovery menu and update to 3.55 Kmeaw then intall the latest multiman and then the BDEMU.pkg and then you games should work.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News