Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Format to upgrade to 3.55 Kmeaw CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Right now I'm on 3.41 with a jailbreak device.. and it seems like kmeaw's 3.55 is the best right now. I want to upgrade to 3.55, I know the procedures, first orig 3.55 then kmeaw. I already have 3 games backed up and I don't want to lose em, will upgrading to 3.55 erase them? If heard there's a backup utility, can I just backup the games and then install 3.55?

Thanks for all the help. Is there anything I should know before upgrading?

Alright, took the risk and installed 3.55-kmeaw since no one answered. It works just absolutely fine, but when I went to start the games, none of them would work. So I installed that BDEMU-355KM.PKG and the games would start. Just, NONE OF THEM WORK.

Gran Turismo 5 says I have insufficient space on the HDD (it needs 32MB, I just checked with Multiman and I have 19 GB of free space). DiRT 2 won't even start correctly, just get a black screen. Crysis 2 will automatically return to the XMB.

The other day I saw something on multiman about PARAM.SFO (back when I was on 3.41 and using a jailbreak device). Could that be the problem? I'm just lost. I tried something with the permissions in MM but nothing.

Please help!
    Last edited by Nicksterr; 04-09-2011 at 10:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My best guess is you're using modified EBOOTs to boot your games. Right above in your screen, select the PS3 Sticky menu and choose the EBOOTS thread, download the original ones for your game and replace them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I updated from 3.41 to 3.55 kmeaw straight away. Also did that to a friends ps3 and no probs occured.

Even believe Deank (multimanager) did the same thing... from 3.41 to 3.55 kmeaw.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News