Translated some skills, things like HP +25% - Fire Resistance +30%, that sort of thing. Also translated the Auto Item and the Tactic Battle. With these three files is easy to set up a good battle strategy, but the skill, I do not quite understand how to translate some of them, I think about ten or twelve, so if anyone knows, translates them for us.
Didn't Aselia already translate them? Skill and Artes, maybe you could use that? Some are missing though. Could you translate the world map? That would make following walkthroughs alot easier.
Btw how exacly do you install the translation? Quick BMS -> select header.bms then FILEHEADER.TOFHDB, replace the files with the ones you made and then what? Or am I doing it all wrong? Sorry for being noob at this x_X...
Oxinar you can just grab the translation on other sites, like here: aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia
just string compare them and that's it. You wont be dealing much more on translation. With all of the necessary information there to make the game much playable at least on westerner without caring about the story.
Great but even if we have translation for them it need to be rephrased. Some text really don't fit in the games. Translation is not always the difficulty. Oxinar works is amazing since he first localize the text then translate then rewrite to fit in games. That took some times.
1) Download mamu's toxpack, put it in the root of disk, download translated *.SDBJPN files
2) make folder "TOX" in root of disk, copy here TLFILE.TLDAT and FILEHEADER.TOFHDB from Tales of Xillia backup
3) Press win+r, write "cmd" and press enter
4) navigate with DOS commands to root folder ("cd \" for system disk)
5) execute "toxpack.exe TOX TOX -m e"
6) Replace *.SDBJPN files in TOX folder
7) execute "toxpack.exe TOX TOX -m r"
8) Rename files TLFILE_repacked.TLDAT and FILEHEADER_repacked.TOFHDB to originals
9) put repacked files into hdd0/game/BLJS10120/USRDIR