Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't play the ToX2 undub BETA version as it asks me to update my cfw to 4.x, is it intended or do I miss some things?

Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi:

How do i fix the minimap in ToX 1?

I have the toxtweak file, but i don't know how to use it.

I tried to open it, but it says that the MSVCP110.ddl file is missing in my computer.

How do i solve this error? And once i solved that issue... how do i run toxtweak?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any Chance for Xillia 2 EUR Undub? Or any advice for building it myself (with any older Toxpack version (4GB Ram))?

Xillia 2 EUR undub is p simple, at least when I tried it. I just frankensteined the undub movies + TLFILE.TLDAT + FILEHEADER.TOFHDB with the rest of the EUR files and it worked out fine. Haven't played through it cause I'm still working on playing Xillia 1 atm but installed Xillia 2 and played 10min with this.

Great News! Can you give us more detail on how to create an EUR Undub?

Replacing the movies is pretty clear,but how exactly did you repack the extracted TLFILE.TLDAT + FILEHEADER.TOFHDB ?

I solved it! Just use the BLUS Undub as base,keep TLFILE.TLDAT + FILEHEADER.TOFHDB and Movies.The rest is to be replaced with the BLES Version.
    Enjoy! PS:You might have to resign eboot.bin, if cfw is below 4.55

I figured out what you meant! Just use the BLUS Undub as base,keep TLFILE.TLDAT + FILEHEADER.TOFHDB and Movies.The rest is to be replaced with the BLES Version.
    Enjoy! PS:You might have to resign eboot.bin, if cfw is below 4.55

Edit: Please fix my doublepost,thanks!
    Last edited by Songoku9999; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I actually realized an EUR UNDUB of ToX2 and also translated all the JP DLC's to english under my other alias (Shu091).You can find them on Majin3's (hien.adorably.moe) or on #toxundub at Rizon.

I've been wondering... How hard would it be to replace some of the music tracks in Tales of Xilia (original)? I usually enjoy the music in the Tales series, but some of the songs in this one are kinda meh. How epic would it be to replace the main battle theme with this one...

So it seems like we would need to...

1.) Identify where the music files are located.
    2.) Unpack the archive.
    3.) Convert a new mp3 to whatever format the game uses, and copy it over the track we want to replace.
    4.) Repack the archive.

I assume the tools to do most of this already exist in this thread, but if you guys can provide any advice that would be great!

Thanks!

Xillia 2 swimsuit dlc was just released, can someone upload them?

I'd really appreciate it if someone would upload whatever DLC packs (dlcentral.com/ps3/ps3news/tales-of-xillia-2-dlc-extra-costumes-for-dymlos-ruca-and-muzet-out-now/) we have so far for Xillia 2.

If anyone's looking for the Xillia 1 packs (which also work on xillia 2) you can find them here: hien.adorably.moe/about-tales-of-xillia/

Ok so in my quest to replace some of the music tracks in Xilia 1, I finally had some time to play with the tox_extractor that mamu posted on page 1. However, when running it I get the following...

"The program can't start becayse libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing..."

Any ideas? And once I can actually browse the archive, how can you identify and play the audio tracks? I'm guessing I will need a special player/codec?

Sponsored Links
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News