Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you very much leghari80 for your work.

I have 3h of gameplay with the beta version and so far i haven't encountered any issues at the moment.

The background voices of crowds have been solved with the beta version while the alpha still having english voices.

I would like to ask if there are plans on translating DLCs because just like ToX those are blank names which make it hard to distinguish

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    leghari80 Thank you very much for your hard work!

Will you make Undub version of EU version of ToX2 when she will be released?

This important for me, because EU version more compatible with russian language and it is easier to translate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Kai Kiske bro i haven't made that undub it is made by someone named 2ndFire and is uploaded by betaflame on both blackcats and bitgamer trackers
    Last edited by leghari80; 08-17-2014 at 08:22 AM

leghari80 Oh, sorry. My mistake... then...

manywelps Thank you very much for your hard work!

Will you make Undub version of EU version of ToX2 when she will be released? This important for me, because EU version more compatible with russian language and it is easier to translate.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87F3A8BD87A93B60E122446E1F3C0A 7D685583FD

Public release

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87F3A8BD87A93B60E122446E1F3C0A 7D685583FD

Corrected link

for some reason i dont know why there is space between characters.

Please remove all spaces
    Last edited by Wildbreed; 08-17-2014 at 10:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is it the same as manywelps's link? Or yours is newer beta?

Sorry for asking this. But I downloaded the undub version in previous post. Do I need to download again?

its the same release as manywelps.

However manywelps link was a private link. Meaning only those who have the link can dload it and it wont be listed in public

the above link is a public link so if you search on the said site the file will be listed.. Thats the only difference. And the release also has proper Info...

Quote Originally Posted by soitre View Post
    Sorry but I got confused here. Why don't you play the Tales of Xillia US Version? It surely has original English voice.
    I actually bought a English copy to play at a friends house, but my ps3 is stuck at 3.55. The two versions I have downloaded, one from this thread I think (way back when), and one torrent by Accident, both are undubbed. Unless perhaps, the first one I installed is somehow overriding the Accident version? Can anyone confirm the "6.06gig BLES01815 Accident" torrent is indeed English dubbed? Cause its not for me.

If anyone can help me find a English voice acting version, I (and my gf) would greatly appreciate it!

I tried ACCIDENT rip and it surely has only English voice.

So my guess is you played undubbed version first, and second is Accident rip, right? Did you delete TOX game data from first play (in Game Data Utility)? Because if you didn't, the Accident rip still using old data from undubbed version, which was installed from your first play.

I made the undub.

There was an Alpha, and now there is a Beta.

I have not run into any issues on the Beta, and no one has reported any to me.

Just play it as you would normally, but come back and post if you run into any errors please. (Or if you complete the game with no issues)

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News