Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't seem to find the undub releases Can't anyone cue me in where to look for them?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately probably not all of us have access to BC or BG... is it possible to release it on a public tracker?

Or a direct upload of the Header and TLDAT files would be nice too

Are we still talking about Tales of Xilia? Or Tales of Xilia 2?

I'm still hoping there is a English DUBBED version of the original Tales of Xilia (or a way to enable English voices in the Undubbed version).

I'm trying to get my non gamer gf to play this game and the Japanese voices might be too hardcore for her. Besides, the voice acting is actually pretty good! Please say there is a way to enable the original voice acting!

Still hoping TOX2 undub will be public soon.

Quote Originally Posted by p3n View Post
    Are we still talking about Tales of Xilia? Or Tales of Xilia 2?

I'm still hoping there is a English DUBBED version of the original Tales of Xilia (or a way to enable English voices in the Undubbed version).

I'm trying to get my non gamer gf to play this game and the Japanese voices might be too hardcore for her. Besides, the voice acting is actually pretty good! Please say there is a way to enable the original voice acting!
    Sorry but I got confused here. Why don't you play the Tales of Xillia US Version? It surely has original English voice.

Quote Originally Posted by manywelps View Post
    I've released it as a Beta on the BC and BG private trackers.
    Good! Is it possible that you can upload it to public tracker or mega/firedrive?

Thanks

This had better work: [Register or Login to view links]

Oh, it's just appeared on some trackers. It appears they removed my alias from the title and description. Well w/e.

You should be able to get to it now.
    Last edited by manywelps; 08-17-2014 at 02:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

downloading Tales of Xillia 2 Undub *BETA* - 2ndFire from blackcat

Can someone tell me how much beta versions are out there?

i'm a member at both blackcats and bitgamer and this Tales of Xillia 2 Undub *BETA is the only version there right now but description says

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE ALPHA, YOU CAN POINT THIS AT THE SAME DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY TO SAVE BANDWIDTH.

HOWEVER, REMEMBER TO REINSTALL ON THE PS3.

TLFILE.TLDAT and FILEHEADER.TOFHDB are the only files that changed between the alpha and beta.

If you're going to try to be clever and not re-install, you'll need to replace them in the installed directory.

This is a BETA. I've only tested the first 30 minutes because I made it just for myself, but decided to share it.

The first 30 minutes worked flawlessly, and I'm playing it just the same as you all are.

There was a bug with file numbering in the Alpha that cause some background and other voices to be in English. I am fairly certain I've solved it.

Please report any issues... or lack of them.

--2ndFire
    Last edited by leghari80; 08-17-2014 at 06:24 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News