Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it says the download password is incorrect on xillia2, please check your passwords

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I fixed toxpack, now everything should work fine. I also tested your files in game, and there were no problems with this version.

ryu71, it's not necessary to recompress the files, but if you want to, you can also try HyoutaTools (github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/HyoutaTools).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So I've downloaded Tales of Xillia (EU) Translated JP Base DLC 0.9.pkg what should I do to make the DLC work? I've downloaded Tales_of_Xillia_PS3-ACCiDENT. I've tried a lot of methods, putting the pkg file to my usb or making a folder and adding the pkg there, and still the pkg doesn't appear in "Install Package Files"...... Can some one help me please?

Okay nvm seems I had to add the file to a different USB.....
    Last edited by Kazutsu; 06-27-2014 at 07:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

mamu I don't know why but partially repack didn't work

Maybe because my OS is Windows 7 x64? But i used compatibility option and this didn't help...

Anyway, i have another question (because i don't have anyone else to ask). Our programmer learned how to unpack texture files (TOTEXB & TOTEXP) and convert them in DDS ARGB 8.8.8.8 but... some textures are swizzled... this is sad becuase our programmer don't know how to unswizzle them...

And if i put normal DDS texture instead of swizzled then in game this texture incorrectly displayed. I attached some screenshots of my translation and some DDS textures (swizzled and normal).

Please, help me. I really don't have anyone else to ask
    Attached Files Attached Files

hi, can i please have the pass for tha tales of xillia 2?

i'm trying to download it but i can't because the pass is wrong

It seems that no one will help me with swizzled textures... This is sad... I and other people really make a fan translation of the game. Here you can see screenshots: temple-tales.ru/translations_tox.html

So there is no Tales of Xillia 0.9 for US?

Are you guys working on Xillia 2 Undub or are you waiting 'til release to work better?

Sorry for the extremely late reply, I'm back now.

I checked the 2 DDS you uploaded, but I don't know how to unswizzle them. If you have many of these kind of files, someone at the Xentax forum might be able to help you. Also there are some textures that look like RGB(+A), but actually DXT1/DXT3 compressed textures.

You can use TextureFinder to check them. If there are not too many of such files, I think you should just leave them to the end after the rest of the game is translated (which look great so far, by the way).

As for toxpack, it should work fine on both x86 and x64 Windows, and I even tested it on Linux with Wine. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you, can you try it on another computer too?

Unlikely, but it might be related to the system (eg. the program loses reading/writing permission to your repacked file), or some Unicode/file name related problem. If it still doesn't work, you can also access the language from a different directory by creating symbolic links.

These work like regular shortcuts, but the system thinks they are the real files, so you can work on them the same way as you would on the original.

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

I was wondering - is it possible to enable the original English voices? Voice acting in games has come a long way, and the voices in this game are actually quite good.

I have the ACCiDENT 6.06g version (the intro and text are english, but everything else is Japanese), I hope there is just some file I can edit?

Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News