I downloaded TLZC Decompressor, I tried to re-import the edited texture, he told me that the re-import was done, but the file is identical to the original ...
Does someone already managed or is not possible?
QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.5.12
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: aluigi AT autistici.org
- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on
- select the BMS script or plugin to use
- select the input archives/files to extract, type "" for whole folder and subfo
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- REIMPORT mode enabled!
- open input file E:\PS3\Tales of Xillia\extract\toxpack_v153\sdb editor + TLZ D
ecompressor\TLZC Decompressor QUICKBMS\0000011.TOTEXP
- open script E:\PS3\Tales of Xillia\extract\toxpack_v153\sdb editor + TLZ Decom
pressor\TLZC Decompressor QUICKBMS\TLZC_Decompressor.bms
- set output folder E:\PS3\Tales of Xillia\extract\toxpack_v153\sdb editor + TLZ
Decompressor\TLZC Decompressor QUICKBMS\11
offset filesize filename
< 00000000 344064 0000011.FPS4
- 1 files reimported in 1 seconds
Press RETURN to quit
I have done this with a bat file:
quickbms -w -r TLZC_Decompressor.bms 0000011.TOTEXP 11