Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for your reply mamu. I've already tested above 5 files on game, however, even if I edit the 19996.TOTEXP, FNTCIDB, FNTSYSB and FNTTXDB files and repack it, there are no changes. (Except ICONSYS. I didn't try it on.)

Actually, I've upload this discussion on xentax (forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11503). But the problems are not solved.

Sponsored Links
    Thank you for all of your hardwork guys, love it!

But I do have a problem when trying to download the ToX2 DLC pack on this link: jheberg.net/captcha/JzhSkW-tales-of-xillia-2-complete-dlc-pack-fixed/

Whereas the site always told me that the password is wrong

Can anyone be kind enough to mirror this link somewhere else? Thank you greatly in advance

Tales of Xillia UNDUB BETA1 Bug

The game Tales of Xillia UNDUB BETA1 is having this weird bug where in the beginning of the game, every time I get to the part after defeating the mysterious girl and getting a research center key, though when I check my inventory for it its not there and I need that to open the next door.

This isn't really supposed to happen because in the original dub I can get through the door fine because the key doesn't disappear but in the undub the key disappears. I have searched all over and haven't found anyone else with this problem.

So it appears I am probably the first to have this problem. What could I be doing wrong. I thought it may have been because I installed the DLC's too early in the game but I don't really think that's it anymore.

I have tried deleting Game data and re-installing the game but no change. Thanks again for the help.

^not in my case, I can get past on that scene just fine. maybe reinstalling game data may fix it.

I Downloaded the Tales of Xillia (EU) Translated JP Base DLC 0.9.pkg work fine but the spirit form outfit is not there. anyone has it ?

The Second one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    ^not in my case, I can get past on that scene just fine. maybe reinstalling game data may fix it.
    I tried that didn't work seems like I'm only with this problem. Though I recently solved by playing on the unmodified game of BLES and saved when I got past that part.

And played it on undub ver. Now it does it again though. At Fort Gandala I get to the door that I need the control room key for I check my inventory and that key is gone. Why does the game keep deleting key items??

What CFW are you using by the way?
    Last edited by sendyo; 05-22-2014 at 06:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tmpacc005 View Post
    I Downloaded the Tales of Xillia (EU) Translated JP Base DLC 0.9.pkg work fine but the spirit form outfit is not there. anyone has it ?

The Second one. Thanks.
    IIRC that one is obtained as you progress through the story.

Does anybody have the 1.01 patch please? I cannot find it anyplace

Confused

Hello everybody!

I don't know where to ask so i ask it here. I downloaded Tales of Xillia UNDUB v1.01 hacked by somebody special (fluffy kitty) and it works fine. Thanks to author of undub version. You are awesome!

Now i want to open resources of game because i want to translate game to my native language.

I unpacked resources with toxpack_v140 maded by mamu (you are awesome too!). But if i try to open .SDBJPN or .SDBENG or .SDB*** files with SDB Editor 1.5 for Tales of Xillia maded by mamu i get an error message "This file is not a valid SDB file!".

When i tried to open SDB files in HEX editor then i can't read anything regardless of the selected encoding. I think i just repacked resources not right.

Please, help me! I really need your help! You help will be much appreciated!

Hello everybody!

I don't know where to ask so i ask it here. I downloaded Tales of Xillia UNDUB v1.01 hacked by somebody special (fluffy kitty) and it works fine. Thanks to author of undub version. You are awesome!

Now i want to open resources of game because i want to translate game to my native language.

I unpacked resources with toxpack_v140 maded by mamu (you are awesome too!). But if i try to open .SDBJPN or .SDBENG or .SDB*** files with SDB Editor 1.5 for Tales of Xillia maded by mamu i get an error message "This file is not a valid SDB file!".

When i tried to open SDB files in HEX editor then i can't read anything regardless of the selected encoding. I think i just repacked resources not right.

Please, help me! I really need your help! You help will be much appreciated!

UPDATE

Okay, i figure it out. I finded toxpack_v152. I successfully extracted all files in a separate folder. But when i try to repack them i get an error (1.png).
    What am I doing wrong?

Also I extracted only SDBENG, edited file 0145581.SDBENG (Menu "Strategy") with SDB Editor 1.5, then i repacked this file in game files. I deleted previous game data, run game, installed game data and after Namco logo my ps3 is freezes.

What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.png  
    Last edited by Kai Kiske; 05-31-2014 at 12:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Confused

First of all i want to thank Somebody Special aka A..n, Mamu, Kenshindono, Kokotas, Majin3, Nogitsune and Waha for they hard work under Tales of Xillia Undub project! You are awesome!

Now i ask you for help. I want to translate Tales of Xillia Undub into my native language. I downloaded toxpack v1.52, SDB Editor v1.5, Tales of Xillia Undub v1.01 and Tales of Xillia EUR.

I fully extracted FILEHEADER.TOFHDB and TLFILE.TLDAT in a separate folder as it was writed in help. Then i tried to repacked them. When i try to do this toxpack give me an error after 1500 files (see attachment).

Then i partially exctracted FILEHEADER.TOFHDB and TLFILE.TLDAT with filter SDBENG. I copy some of files and they perfectly opened in SDB Editor. After that i tried to repack all files back without editing. Toxpack writed that everything is fine. I run game, wait until installation finish, see Namco logo and... that's all, nothing happens, my Playstation 3 is freezes.

I even tried this with toxpack v1.51 (same errors) and toxpack v1.40 (after partially extraction i even can't to open SDBENG files in SDB Editor).

First i tried this operations with Undub version, then donwloaded europe version - same problem, now i downloading japanese version to try this operation with her.

What I'm doing wrong? Please, somebody help me! I beg you! Mamu, help me, please! I really need to translate this awesome game into my native language.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.png  

Sponsored Links
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News