Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wish i had the correct save to be able to help.. native italian and good english (depends on the argument, i don't know most of the technical words) here

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Weird, I had almost all costume DLC like IMaS, School Suit, "Tales of" costumes. All of them just no BGM after battle (where the battle results shows) but during battle there's a BGM. Also DLC based Victory Quotes aren't working properly. I'm using the Japanese Base DLC on UNDUB base copy.

Using the v1.01 base undub by SS. I was hoping to get a copy of the DLC that you translated and see if it fixes the issue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I could help I meet all criteria, mostly I'm just interested in the DLC though, is there a list or something?

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    Weird, I had almost all costume DLC like IMaS, School Suit, "Tales of" costumes. All of them just no BGM after battle (where the battle results shows) but during battle there's a BGM. Also DLC based Victory Quotes aren't working properly. I'm using the Japanese Base DLC on UNDUB base copy.

Using the v1.01 base undub by SS. I was hoping to get a copy of the DLC that you translated and see if it fixes the issue.
    Do not use cheat pkg...

Give us more details on channel please

I'm sorry for the late response. I can't seem to access Rizon, so can you just send me the files?

BTW, I'm running on ROGERO 4.40 with the BLES version (not undub)

Thanks to everyone who's helping out testing and translating the DLCs. We should have enough people now. I'll do a final beta once all translations are finished (which also means when I stop being lazy and do the German translation) and that should be it.

Please note that they'll be translated Japanese DLCs so their text won't match the official EU/US versions. If you want to use the official EU/US DLCs, just install them over the translated versions.

Is the trophy bugged for the undub beta1 version?

Not that all important, but I just curious...

can someone tell me how can i undub this game? (is there any patch) sorry i'm new and it's impossible to search 59 pages.

Smile

Thank you Majin3 to keep us updated about the work that was done.

There is also a work in progress concerning the translation of Tales of Graces f DLC since all of them are all fixed now and working properly on the US Undub Perfect Edition I shared. (Feel free to do a EURO version FIX, that should work too) You can follow the progress of the translation on the IRC channel topic and discussion.

For the other stuff check the Fixing tales of graces F thread on PS3news.

As for other "project" currently ongoing, a full working UNDUB US version of Dragon's Crown. Using narrator voices pack from the JPN version (included in game) to be able to use them on the US version.

The voice pack DLC US won't help but the Japanese would since it will permit to activate them directly without having to beat the game. (Little Problem for now : we don't have the DLC yet...)

Maou get it via torrent there is a version 1.1 made by Somebody Special.

Batman call to mamu

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News