Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I currently have OFW 4.46, will this still work if I get CFW 4.46 or will I have to downgrade to 3.55 CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In order to install a CFW you should downgrade to 3.55 and install there a CFW, but only if your console is compatible...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Download this (was on previous page by Majin3)

[Register or Login to view links]

and move the exe to the directory and run

I understand i've got to downgrade to 3.55 for the CFW to work. I've just got a unmodded PS3 at the moment, so I know i've got a lot to do I was just wondering whether I should wait for a tutorial to come out so I don't turn my PS3 into a brick. I'm totally new to this, so i'm just looking over few things i've seen before starting anything on my ps3.

Apparently the latest patch (1.01) breaks the keycard you recieve in the Milla playthrough after defeating the girl in the red dress (at the beginning) and will not open the door anymore.

Downgrading is a lot of work dude and needs hardware. Also it depends on your ps3 sku. But it seems the scene has been very active recently so maybe you can rely on the new hardware if something is finally released in the future.

Anyway, as I said you CANNOT play this on OFW and even if there will be a tutorial it is just the one teaches you how to make the undub not how to run the undub on your ps3 with OFW.

ugh im so sad, i just checked my ps3 firmware and the lowest it can go is 4.20

Quote Originally Posted by tjexp View Post
    Apparently the latest patch (1.01) breaks the keycard you recieve in the Milla playthrough after defeating the girl in the red dress (at the beginning) and will not open the door anymore.
    False alarm. The save I loaded from was from patch 1.00. I went back and started a new game a now its working perfectly fine. Sorry.

Any difference from version 1.00? Or any reading improvement?

I didn't see any from 1.0 comparing to beta1

Don't know about the differences between 1.00 and 1.01 but my install data were much faster I think. Unless you're talking about translation stuff then I don't know. As for the bugged key card to the research center was the cheat pkg I was using... yeah.

Sponsored Links
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News