Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone notice loading times much longer on SS version? I did notice the filesize was smaller so maybe he compressed it or something? Definitely didn't seem to take so long starting the game before switching though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyway, 6.24 Gbs of size and the HDD light stops once it reaches the white screen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not really. I felt the same for starting the game. I did notice a little bit lag every time I start a battle or open the menu (like orb) after changing the scene (i.e. after loading). I dont know whether it is my own problem.

Slow loading time? Noticed that only with installed DLC (still seems not to work for me).

OK.

1) try to delete everything,copy and install again. If you installed dlc also delete it.
    2) if the above doesn't work try external if you are now using internal hard drive and vice versa.
    3) if 1) 2)dont work. try to fix permission?

That's all I can think of. you can also try restore default settings if you like... BTW, what is your CFW and mm version?did you have disc in your ps3?

That is true because the system needs to check the dlc when starting the game. the dlc worked perfect for me.
    Last edited by geniuschen; 08-09-2013 at 05:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for making this, means a lot.

yes, and right now i have MM 4.46 and rogero 4.46 1.01

That could be it. Installed the DLC pack at the same time as the SS undub. Though I also noticed when I enter a battle with a new type of enemy I haven't fought in a while it will usually hang for a few seconds with the big X on the screen, presumably to load whatever assets it needs, and then subsequent encounters will start right away after that.

Not sure if that was always happening or not, may just be I started paying more attention because of the long delay I noticed starting up.
    Last edited by OrangeFlavored; 08-09-2013 at 06:39 PM

If your Problem is HDD related, restoring system defaults and re-generating index via recovery menu could fix it.

Maybe you HDD is broken, for test, you can swap it with another HDD.

Remove BDVD and plugin your usb-stick with your used cfw to format it. Install MM and the game and try again.

PS: How do i notice that the DLC works?

I started a new game, did a quick play until hamil, nothing, no clue.
    Last edited by LioMajor; 08-09-2013 at 07:02 PM

That lag happens to me also no matter which version. I don't know whether this also happens to guys who play with ofw.

Sponsored Links
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News