Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    3.55 guys if you're still having problems with the DLC see post #437 in this thread.

The fixed DLC pack works perfect on 3.55, except for the missing item names that is always a problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tjexp I completely forgot to delete game data remaining from original EUR version.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Should work out hopefully!

If I downloaded the BETA1 yesterday, would I need to re-download it again for the completed version?

I've updated the CFW and multiman and always load with another game inside the ps3 (graces f, coincidentally), and it still gives me the white screen freeze after namco's logo

But the beta1 undub is a proper version.. the one everyone plays.

Did you delete the game data you installed before? Also delete the dlc to try. And if it was the first time you ran the game it would cost a little more than usual especially when you have dlc.

Try to see whether the hard drive light is still blinking. Maybe it is just loading when you see the white screen

Funny thing is that I tried pressing the PS button before the freeze and it showed the loading icon after the logo, but I pressed it again to return to the game and then it visibly froze (moving icons stopped moving) I'll try next time to leave it be for a bit, but I don't think that's the problem

Try to see if you have the complete files. The size should be over 6 gb

Smile

OK Let me summarize it:

Thanks to everyone who has been working on this.

For the game only (no dlc): Right now we only have undub version from 'SS'. We don't have any kind of tutorial. So if you want to play just download it.

Note: before you play DO NOT forget to delete the game data you installed from the original eur version and re-install the data from undub version.

If you are under CFW 4.41 and 4.46 you are good to go. If you are under 4.xx lower than 4.41 download and install mm 4.46.01 and it will solve the problem for you. just select yes if the software asks to resign. If your are still at 3.55 use the 3.55 crack someone posted in this thread.

If you want to use DLC: First of all it is not perfect. Box is blank.But it functions well.

If you are under CFW 4.41 and 4.46 use kenshidono's repack.
    If you are under CFW lower than 4.41, you can update your CFW and mm.
    If you don't want to update,use this one I just made. I resigned it to 3.40.
    So in theory it will work under any CFW >= 3.40 (work for me under RO 4.30). Please test and let me know
    It is based on Kenshindono's release. All credits goes to him.

Link: [Register or Login to view links]

Enjoy playing!

Shouldn't that have given me an error sooner?

Sponsored Links
Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News