Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to use the DLC pack together with the undub and 3.55 fix? Works fine until I install the DLC pack, then it tells me I need to update to 4.41.

Thanks for everyone's hard work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    same problem

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys first of all thank you for your hard work, i've been waiting for this since xillia first came out in JP, i wanted to ask is the undub done and working properly? i'm assuming it is because of kenshindono post, i've been reading the whole thread and i'm a bit lost in the translation.

i understand the tools are out and the method for undubbing the game is a bit scattered through the thread so i was wondering, will you guys make a sort of tutorial explaining step by step how to make it work and which files should be swapped and all of that? like you did with TOGF?

Quote Originally Posted by nyoron22 View Post
    Is it possible to use the DLC pack together with the undub and 3.55 fix? Works fine until I install the DLC pack, then it tells me I need to update to 4.41.
    Can't wait for the solution

same problem as the guys above me "you need to upgrade your system to 4.41 or above"

the undub works perfect for me but when I install the dlc pack it's saying you need upgrade to 4.41 for play it

Guys I found this file for 3.55 fixed DLC: [Register or Login to view links]

Credit for this goes to kirkyeehee, who credits Kenshindono himself, so maybe this was posted earlier in the thread and I missed it. Anyway it works fine on 3.55 (other than the names still showing up blank)

We will Look into it.. as for now stick to playing on cfm 4.40+ and as for 3.55 users try playing without the dlc for awhile..

I guess the only reason you are still on cfm 3.55 is because of code unique? i dont see any other reason why someone would still be on 3.55

Quote Originally Posted by apexcore View Post
    Is the Tales_Of_Xillia_UNDUB_BETA1_READNFO_PS3 your release? Or is this an older beta release? Thanks.
    This undub was made by somebody special (SS).

And if you read the posts, you will see that it works. It was marked as beta1 cause the person who made it didn't played the whole game to test if it works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbreed View Post
    We will Look into it.. as for now stick to playing on cfm 4.40+
    and as for 3.55 users try playing without the dlc for awhile..
    I guess the only reason u guys are still on cfm 3.55 is because of code unique? i dun see any other reason why.. some1 would still be on 3.55
    so if i upgrade to Rogero CFW 4.46 V1.00 it would work?

Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News