Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, there's an undub for Xillia out by him.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tested it for all the way through the end and I encountered no bugs. Tried it with the fixed JP DLC and the dlc costumes with music most of the time the victory music doesn't play at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If someone sees somebody special's release upped on some decent OCH I'd appreciate it if you could share the link, torrenting games like this is highly risky in europe, especially germany.

Well it will take around 6 hours till the download complete with the speed it's now 240 KB/s. but I hope the dlc will appear to make it truly complete

Somebody Special's release fixes the English skits?

According to the nfo: "Movie, event, battle and skit voices are now in Japanese."

somebody's special release is labeled BETA1, I guess it's not complete or tested yet.

doesn't seem like there is any place where you will get to dl it fast, but will test it whenever i get the chance to

I downloaded it pretty fast from TPB, gonna try it now.

Were all etc scripts broken with our fix? Seem to be in Japanese in Somebody Special's, at least the first one I found. Also the music in Aladhi Seahaven is returned, wasn't working before.
    Last edited by OrangeFlavored; 08-08-2013 at 09:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wait all the ect script dialogues are in jap instead of english?

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News