Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well ToGf had a lot of issues due to being forced to use the Japanese base and put the English text into there, which created a lot of problems in various places.

Moving sounds into the English base is a much easier task, just wasn't possible then because CFW had frozen at 3.55 for so long.

Though the fact that mamu already had his tools ready made things a lot easier too.

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    Well, there is many test ongoing, theories and ideas coming out on the irc channel but most of them need to be discussed with the boss mamu.

And if there is modification needed on the tools we can't do it without him. Many of the guys here are doing their best on the undub at this moment to try to find out which is the problem that prevent cutscenes music and sfx from playing. Reducing the files can bypass the problem on some cutscenes but it doesn't mean that the problem is resolved.
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 08-07-2013 at 05:28 PM Reason: Edit

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know what you mean. And yea mamu is "the guy" on this undub project. I don't think anyone comes close to his knowledge of the game and programming skills.

If it weren't for him, ToGf would probably never fully undubbed and people would be using that partially undubbed version off the Japanese version base. I thought all hope was lost until mamu posted his tools and that's when I knew undub was possible (regarding ToGf undub)

thank you very much

Ok people, status update

So far we had EU based undub, with replaced sound files from the JP version, which caused problems with BGM, SFX and whatnot. After Majin3's hard work on coding and testing and a few of manywelps's ideas thrown in, we now have:

EU/US based undub, BUT, with using the JP TLDAT file of which the content has been replace with EU/US content (except for the audio related files). We haven't tested this very far, but it seems everything is working, regarding sound (voice, bgm, sfx), English subtitles, English menus. There is a drawback though... There are JP text images left in e.g. the controls instructions.

thanks guys for your continious hard work on this awesome undub cant wait to play this baby

Somebody Special Alias A.. n release his work on TOX undub, it's still a beta like our works but he might have found a way to fix the problem we had. We are going to test his version, check if he fixed the problem on cutscenes & extract the files and try to see where the problem lies and repack a nice and perfect version if we can.

Time for test. We will report soon.

You mean from the PS2 undubs, Kenshindono?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshindono View Post
    Here is your reupload with some mirror
    can i ask what is the password? i'm just new here and i want to test this. this is for xillia right? it works on eu version? thanks in advance and good job more power to all of you

The password is his nickname/screenname/username/name he posts under. The trick is, you have to use a lower case "k".

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News