Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when you repack your game with the japanese files, just dont include tsdstp, that will make the repacker use the euro version of it and ingame music should work for anything but most cutscenes

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TSDXMLB files are the same in both versions. NUSBIN and TSDWAV files too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok thanks I'm gonna test.

Cutscenes data link might be different in TSDSTP file Euro, The targeted files might be not found on the japanese sound files path. This little file index whole the music, skit, battle voices and probably the cutscenes too. need further check.

Edit : mamu if those data was on the Eboot, this would work isn't it ?
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 08-03-2013 at 07:19 PM

I have english voices now. Weird.

i divided the se4 files into 2 part made a pack out of each one ran normal but had eng voices while the other had jap voices and no sound effects. then i took the one that had jap voices bu not sound effects and split to 3 and made 3 packs, ran the 3 different packs and they all had sound effects while one of them had japanese voices lol... dunno if i messed up somewhere or if it takes several file from each of the files i split to ruin the sound effects, but probably the one with jap voices and sound effects is gonna miss something sooner or later due to only being around 1/6 of the files.

Hmm, I don't think this kind of data is in the eboot. That would make the editing of cutscenes more difficult for the developers.

Confused

I didn't understand the objective of your test higher87 ?

Well true, this would be weird.
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 08-03-2013 at 07:32 PM

objective is to find which files are making the cutscenes lose sound effects. the same files which have the dub "TSDSE4" are the cause of sound effect loss from what i've seen, so my test was to find out which specific files are the cause, and i narrowed the number of files down to around half , but when going further i either messed up the files im testing or the files have some special relationship. either way even if for the first cutscene, i did manage to get jap voice + soundeffects, but i'm trying to see why the last test didn't show any sound effect loss.

if someone find the way for fix it all to 3.55 with jap voices upload it fast i'm not the unic who ate all his nails

Sponsored Links
Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News