Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it works for me, I still have the archive, no prob. Check you path length Shinintendo. Put the archive on your root and test. please report

higher87 i have the same result. Something missing each time i try something new. But since i'am looking working on the very first Cutscenes... I don't check anything else for the moment.

Well the night is still young, right ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just played until the first boss and I can also confirm that other than that one cutscene, everything works fine.

I've also tried checking the TSDSTP file. It is a compressed archive (SPKD) in a weird file format that contains a lot of SHBP files. I don't really know what they do exactly, but there are strings like VP_MUSIC and VP_BTL_01 in there.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's probably them mamu !

I think it was more than one cutscene, several cutscenes lose their sound apart from voiceacting, i played a bit more than the first boss.

not inlcuding TSDSTP from the jap to euro just fixes the music for the game, but i dont think it will help with cutscenes

Well only one 30kb file cannot affect this much the entire cutscenes o.O'

How did you get musics and Japanese voices ? I only have voices.

delete TSDSTP so it uses the one from euro version, altho its a small file, it stops the game from having music

The TSDSTP file could be some sort of reference file the for the sounds. And the English version is 1577 bytes smaller so it might be missing something. Or the size difference is could simply be that they used Japanese characters in the Japanese version.

So , I delete the TSDSTP from japanese version and ?

I was trying to hexedit and check each TSDXMLB but I should just check the MD5... Something missing somewhere

Sponsored Links
Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News