Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It worked thanks !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well back from work, time to do some testing, going to use every method found so far and tweak my own and see the result.

I'll report as soon as i test every method

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok cool , wait and see

Where are the SDB files ? We have to extract them from a file ?
    Last edited by Kidodeath; 08-03-2013 at 02:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ertzgiel, For you guys having issues with downloading the packs:

i extracted links, lol, it's only multiuploading site, try to use link headers in main post, for example: jheberg.net/redirect/JzhSkW-tales-of-xillia-2-complete-dlc-pack-fixed/Netload/, and if you want xillia 1 pack, type in: jheberg.net/redirect/uiPs3b-tales-of-xillia-complete-dlc-pack-fixed-jp/Netload/ or Depositfiles/Uptobox instead of netload.

Many thanks for the answer... i'll try that and see...

Doesn't work for me , the anime scenes are in japanese , that's all .. Did someone have the full undub version ?

That's the easiest part to fix, man. Just copy the movies folder over.

Yeah but that's weird because I used toxpack to put the japanese files , I think i made it the right way (Sorry for the bad english , I'm French)

The movies are unrelated to toxpack. Just move the movies folder over from the usrdir of the Japanese version into the folder you are using for the undub. They're not packed or anything, it's just a folder with the movies in it.

I know I made that and I extract the FILEHEADER , of the EUR version and the JAP version , after that I used powershell to renamed the files and I repacked.

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News