Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just fought the tutorial battle and the voices are in English, meaning the battle voices are in some other file. Also the cutscene where the main characters meet for the first time (a little before the tutorial battle) there where no sound effects or music playing, just their voices.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone said earlier that replacing only NUSNUB/NUSBIN files changed the battle voices over without losing music, so perhaps including those as well?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dunno if you missed what i said earlier, battle voices are in the nusnub/nusbin files

edit: ah someone beat me to saying that.

Adding the nusnub/nusbin files worked. The only thing not working currently are the sounds in the cutscene I talked about. Though I still have not tested the skits.

Maybe try ditching either the TDSE3 or TDSE4 and see if they come back? Seems like there are less TDSE3 and they are smaller in general, so TDSE4 is probably the one you want to keep.

Tales of Xillia PS3 3.55 CFW Fix for Custom Firmware is Released

Recently mamu, Kenshindono, and several other dedicated fans have been updating the ongoing discussion thread with translation revisions, and now a Tales of Xillia (BLES01815) PS3 3.55 CFW Fix is available below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

It is confirmed working in Kmeaw 3.55 CFW with the latest multiMAN or Rogero PS3 CFW with save working.

Enjoy everyone!

Tales of Xillia PS3 3.55 CFW Fix for Custom Firmware is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

i hope someone has a different method/script to renaming all the files since i cant get it to work and im starting to think that the only way im gonna be done with this is if i manually rename each file.....

Tried without TDSE3 and the voices for the character selection went back to English, seems Japanese in the first cutscene after that. I guess it wasn't good to remove it entirely though.

I still have not gotten the cutscene sound to work properly but I think I have found the culprit that makes the music dissapear. It the TSDSTP file. Adding all the extracted files except for that one works (cutscene aside). But once the TSDSTP file is added the music stops.

Dear Kenshindono, can you re-upload those DLC links that u posted before (the ones fromo Xilia, graces, vesperia, etc), as seen in the 16 page.... they're not working anymore, and keeps saying some crap in french about the password and so... Thank you very much, and keep doing such a great work helping the Undub community...

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News