Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've updated toxpack, here is the changelog:
    • Repack is now 2 times faster
    • You no longer need to keep all the extracted files for repacking (if a file is not found in the input folder it will be read from the original data file)
    • Redesigned commands and help page
    • Works without libgcc dll
    • Typo fixes

So if there will be no changes in the file structure, making an undub could be as simple as running

[Register or Login to view code]

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

toxpack-help.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wonderful work, as always. I have a doubt mamu, it is possible for you undub older games of ps3 like the White Knight Chronicles Saga or Infinite Undiscovery? Seeing how easy seems for you to undub the "tales of" games, maybe those would worth a try. Or the file structure is different?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks mamu, it works perfectly

If there is no changes then the game will be undubbed as soon as it goes out thanks to you.

The tool works perfectly fine, here is the result for the first processing

I'm trying to understand all the technical thingamajigs that you have around here without success.

I understand (kinda) that you're making some kind of undub project of tales of xillia, but it hasn't been released yet in the west; so, would it be a problem to try to explain to me in layman's terms what exactly is this post about?

I'm not trying to be blunt or offensive, it's just that english is not my primary language and i'm not sure how to ask this

Thanks in advance.

Basically, this copies the Japanese Voices from your JP-Version of the Tales of Xillia to your PC and then eventually "merge" it back to English Version of Tales of Xillia that is due out shortly.

This way your English copy will have translated English menus and text, but with the Japanese voices. (As the English version DOES NOT have Japanese audio).

BTW, I ran the toxpack as well and it worked without issues.

Awesome!

So how's the progress going? As i've seen, I understand that as long as nothing changes (not sure in which sense), we'll have and undub Xillia as soon as the game is out here, am I right? And another question, is there/will there be some kind of How To Undub Tales of Xillia: The Beginner Guide? Maybe it's not that difficult to do and I didn't read enough, but I tried reading and all the technobabble confused me a lot

Thanks for the answers and good job

guys xillia is here!

hello everyone. we have very good news , finally. as the guy above me says, Tales of Xilia EUR is out. finally the moment is in sight. now excuse me while i go celebrate again

Tales of Xilia EUR BLES01815 has leaked and is now available for download across the internet.

(btw I've been silent all the time because i didn't wanna spam the thread with thank yous for your great work, but i was checking it )

anyway, I'm going to jump around the room, so Good Day to everyone

Will download both versions now and try toxpack later, hopefully it'll work directly. Might take a few hours for me, so if anyone is able to check it faster, I'd appreciate it. Also, thanks a lot to mamu for doing such a great job and service to us once again, I truly honor your efforts.

Run the repack command as per mamu's instructions:

Replaced the files with the repacked ones, as well as the movie files. Now transferring to my ps3... I'll let you know if it works. *crossing fingers*
    Last edited by kokotas; 08-02-2013 at 07:38 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News