Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That was already reuploaded, the link to it is in the same post, at Tools and latest translated eboot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any new update on the new undubbing or finding a translator for the remaining skits for Graces F?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will never DLC for the BLES version? ...

Quote Originally Posted by zakezoe85 View Post
    Any new update on the new undubbing or finding a translator for the remaining skits for Graces F?
    Which skits? as I remember everything is translated with the us based undub long ago unless you are still using the jap based undub which doesn't make sense or are talking about the dlc skits which you should search youtube for.

So I couldn't come to a conclusion despite hopping through many of the pages in this thread.

Will the modified undub based on the US version (BLUS30903) run only on kmeaw CFW 3.55? Or can I safely upgrade to Rebug 4.46.1 REX and play the game start-to-finish?

NOTE: The Undub I'm talking about uses the US version as a base, and replaces only that version's rootR.cpk and bink files with the Japanese game's files.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi 2121E View Post
    Which skits? as I remember everything is translated with the us based undub long ago unless you are still using the jap based undub which doesn't make sense or are talking about the dlc skits which you should search youtube for.
    From what i've heard from kenshindono there was more skits that the japanese had for dlc. Supposedly the translator went awol/mia to do the rest of the skits.

I wonder if the were ever able to try to contact some fansub group to see if they would kindly use their translator to finish the project.

Hello, sorry for asking this, but could someone re-upload the DLC packs (fixed one) for Graces? All the links are dead now.

Thank you so much.

Dude...You guys did an AMAZING job. Very good work, very professional. I wish I kept up with my Japanese class to help you guys translate. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshindono View Post
    Zak.. From Lightning: The Complete US version of the DLC is here (Based on the japanese pack):

jheberg.net/captcha/tales-of-graces-f-complete-dlc-fixed-blus30903-wor/

Same person, same content (US DLC included), same password as above for both : kenshindono

Instructions:
    • Install The US Complete DLC pack Fixed
    • Install EDATFIX pack from this thread
    • Play, report here & Enjoy.

If this works without problem a new pack will certainly be made along with translation of the skits (work ongoing)
    Quoted for those who are looking for the files.

capricorn: Thank you I'll try and report it if there is problem(s).

you guys might think what happened to the DLC translation since a while, well it's still ongoing... To be exact everything works fine, every DLC are fixed, the 4 first skits are translated and packed but we still need to translate the last skits before any release...

And the main problem is : We don't have any translator for doing the job. Need a translator that can translate JPN to ENG

Come on IRC channel (check my profile if you wanna get some info or take the job)

Later

Sponsored Links

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News