Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

I have a question regarding the JP based undub:

Is there no way to use the BLUS eboot to have he whole translation? If I remember correctly the japanese eboot's translation wasn't completed

Here you must found the game in Vostfr: t411.me/torrents/tales-of-graces-f-vostfr

Quote Originally Posted by mamu View Post
    I couldn't decrypt the DLCs, but if someone manages to do it, we can fix the crashing.
    i can help with that.

decrypting the dlcs is not a problem but what i fear is the cause of the crashing is not due to the JIS characters being incompatible with the US game. there are ports of dlcs for other game where foreign characters are just displayed as mojibake so technically it's possible for the dlcs to work even if the characters are foreign.

i do not know much about how the dlcs are processed so it's just a postulation. if help is needed in decrypting i can render my assistance.

Um hi, I just made a Japanese Undub to english so I could use all the DLC...is it weird that some messages, all the carte and the titles are in full Japanese? Can I make these english?

Ok, this is kinda weird but, When i start a new game thing seem to be more english than when I load my imported US save.... Like the battle messages and etc are in english in the new game.
    Last edited by Sakuryu; 08-02-2013 at 06:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone please re-release Tales of Graces F UNDUB Project - FINAL VERSION. I want to be able to play with all the Japanese DLC All the links are dead. Thank You

Trying to make a undub version using the BLJS version of ToGf but quickbms gives me this error. What should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, I already did it.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

• File Type: jpg q.jpg (93.2 KB, 39 views)

when the *B.edats are decrypted, they are FPS4 packed, though albeit different from the game files as they cannot repack properly with mamu's fps4pack. reason for costume jp dlcs not working on us version is because of the spacer size being different in the files with header .4Vx in the *B.edats. items dlcs work fine as they do not depend on *D.edats and there is no spacer required, though they can still be translated.

Thank you Great job.

Here is the EDATFIXED Patch DLC for Tales of Graces US version. You can test all of them and report here.

http://jheberg.net/captcha/tales-of-...x-blus30903-2/

Can anyone re upload Tales of Graces F - COMPLETE DLC FIXED [BLUS30903] ?

Zak.. From Lightning: The Complete US version of the DLC is here (Based on the japanese pack):

jheberg.net/captcha/tales-of-graces-f-complete-dlc-fixed-blus30903-wor/

Same person, same content (US DLC included), same password as above for both : kenshindono

Instructions:
    • Install The US Complete DLC pack Fixed
    • Install EDATFIX pack from this thread
    • Play, report here & Enjoy.

If this works without problem a new pack will certainly be made along with translation of the skits (work ongoing)

Thanks for your post

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast