Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    with the xillia release is coming near, I hope mamu is still there to help us with undub job

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This post has everything you'd need to know: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post456427

Played a bit with this and the Code Geass costumes are something else. Platinum'd this game's US release a while ago and decided to get CFW in part to play with these costumes. Well I must say mamu, you revitalized my love for this game again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh yeah this have been bugging me, if I want the costumes from DLC like school costume and hatsune miku (for Sophie) to work in my ToGF game , do I must use the undub version? like in page 90 Stated by mamu? (post #896) Thanks.

yes, but you have to make an undub using the JP version as a base

So just to clarify, the DLC is being worked on as well and once this project is done all the DLC will work on the US version? Last I checked the game would crash if the Jap DLC is used on the US version.

Hello, I'm looking for DLC of Tales of Graces for EUR version (BLES01617).

My firmware is Rogero 4.40 v 1.03, I tried this tutorial:

1. Install pkg
    2. install rap files with reactpsn (put exdata folder on the root of your external device and put rap files into this, make an aa account and start up reactpsn after you made/renamed this account)
    3. Go into multiman or any other app you may have to FTP with and connect your PC to your PS3.
    4. Go to your GAME folder on your PS3 and transfer the content from the BLJS10093 folder to your desktop.
    5. Go to the BLUS30903 folder (if you have the US version) with your FTP client and go into this folder. Continue going in until you are inside the DLC folder.
    6. Go into the DLC folder that is inside the BLJS10093 which is located on your desktop and move all of the content that is in this DLC folder into the 30903 DLC folder. (or whatever region your Tales of Graces F is)

Start the game up and it should check the DLC, if all goes well you have successfully installed the DLC.

NOTE: To use DLC in game, go to the items tab and scroll to the far right symbol. The little wifi signal symbol. (or click L1 once) You can activate your DLC from there.

NOTE 2: Some of this DLC may cause the game to freeze, make sure you save before using any of it. Some of the titles/costumes are not in the english version of the game that is in the Japanese version of the game and these I think are what causes the issues.

Happy gaming!

But that don't work Help pls

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    with the xillia release is coming near, I hope mamu is still there to help us with undub job
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    So just to clarify, the DLC is being worked on as well and once this project is done all the DLC will work on the US version?
    I couldn't decrypt the DLCs, but if someone manages to do it, we can fix the crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by hydro51 View Post
    But that don't work Help pls
    Could you explain in more details? What is it that does not work?

DLC not appear in the game

I think, the problem comes from my BLES01617 file that does not exist, it says - INSTALL after I don't understand, I need to connect on PSN for download a DLC and create a good BLES folder ?

What's the difference between Tales of Grace F and Tales of Xilia? Only the story? or the entire gameplay mechanics?

Did the job but not for the Euro version (I don't post Euro content on public forum) You can get the TOGf JPN version DLC on Tales of Xillia Thread

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post459190

Stompe the difference between Tales of Grace F and Tales of Xilia would be the story, for sure The graphic, obviously! The gameplay, probably, Even the System but we need to play it all to be able to check all those difference, isn't it ?

Sponsored Links
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News