Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kokotas View Post
    Just finished uploading. Fixed rootR.cpk and japanese movie files are now in the mediafire folder.
    greetings, i'm downloading all of the files you have uploaded, and i find the bink.part12 doesn't give me the access to download it, maybe its broken? can you fix this file please, the rest is working fine.

oh btw i am really grateful for your files, kokotas, as i cant get my hand on the japanese files.

also great thanks to mamu for the undub tutorials and everything, seems like.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's been a while, but I'm still alive Sorry for not posting sooner.

There's a new tool for brute force decryption, has anyone tried it? If we could extract the edat files, there should be CPK files that we can edit. The problem is that decrypting like this this may even take days, for every file.

Anyway, I'm going to make some kind of 'Table of Contents' post, so new users won't have to search through all 90 pages.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes thank you, hope you do soon.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rageagainst1 View Post
    I reuploaded Kenshindono's fixed Tales of Graces f DLC here
    Thanks Man!!

Quote Originally Posted by hellmew View Post
    greetings, i'm downloading all of the files you have uploaded, and i find the bink.part12 doesn't give me the access to download it, maybe its broken? can you fix this file please, the rest is working fine.

oh btw i am really grateful for your files, kokotas, as i cant get my hand on the japanese files.

also great thanks to mamu for the undub tutorials and everything, seems like.
    Sorry for the late reply. Mediafire has changed their policy to counter piracy, archives with multiple parts are not allowed to be shared anymore

I reuploaded everything here: [Register or Login to view links]

Here are some links that might be useful for new players:

EURO undub (BLES):

US undub (BLUS):

Japanese based undub

Developer tools

Other stuff

Of course this is just a short list, most of the discussions and development process isn't on it. Tell me if I've missed something.

has been any progress on localising the JIS characters in the dlc? with the recently released true ancestor edat decryptor it should now be possible to decrypt the edats and edit them and repack for us version. if help is needed in decrypting i can help.

I too am interested in this. It would be lovely to play with the JP-exclusive DLCs on a full English version without any implications.

Hi (thanks the most to mamu and Kenshindono for great effort to Tales of Graces DLC). I wonder is there a ToG DLC with school costumes working? Since on page 78 Kenshindono states that the said costume is not working. Is there a fixed dlc now that shows the costume working? Please let me help you if you need any help. The costumes rocks in Tales of Graces btw

Hey kokotas, I didn't catch up with the bink files and everything. So I saw the files from your link. There are many root and bink files. Is there any way how to install them and what are they? Sorry for the trouble ..
    Last edited by arcbishop77; 06-08-2013 at 09:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I took a look through and the DLC links appear dead. Are all the US DLCs available? I don't require them to be fixed for 3.55 considering I'm on 4.30.2.

Sponsored Links
Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News