Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlmegaman View Post
    Kenshindono uploaded it on Page 78
    Yes i installed what you uploaded thanks, when i got in game it read it all, showed it all as random symbols but when i got in game i didn't notice anything different, do i have to start a new game or did i miss a step, this is my first time using dlc on a ps3, i thought it was just install and go but i feel i am missing something.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. I uploaded Kenshindono's Tales of Vesperia dlc, if you're using the partial english patch, open your items, move to the far right icon and use the items for the corresponding characters, then go to that characters status and change their costume.

2. He also uploaded the Tales of Graces F dlc modded for USA and original JPN, either way same as before, open items, move to far right, use items (BE CAREFUL AS SOME COSTUME DLC WONT WORK ON USA WITH MODDED like the code geass costumes.) Then once you use those items, the titles unlock for the corresponding characters, open their title menu, scroll to bottom, look for Cat-like icon, and lvl it up until you wear it.

3. I did not fix this DLC, just uploaded it because i saw it nowhere else, all credit goes to Kenshindono and his crew
    Last edited by Axlmegaman; 10-08-2012 at 02:27 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here's What I tested on JPN DLC on US base game

+ Attachments works just fine but wouldnt equip more than one due to, maybe the name is not existent that eboot do a string compare on attachment 1 to 2 to 3 since all attachments had the same blank name, thus making them the same item.
    + DLC Titles works just fine as long as you activate them with english name on them
    + Japanese DLC titles hangs because of JIS character are still present on them (I tried editing on them and yeah, it works, even with Japanese DLC on US base)
    + Same with Japanese Skits, because the dialogue is still written in Japanese
    + Any other DLC with English confirmation on them (if you are about to activate a DLC and the content of the DLC is displayed in english, that will work without any problems)

Ok that's really the best testing so far. Sasuga Niwakun (as expected from Niwakun) Great job Nakama tachi.

However, That still need translation work ^_^ And edition on titles / items /skits etc.

I really hope you can work on this tweaking soon Mamu. ^_^

It smells like Perfect DLC FIXED for US version.

Thanks again everyone.
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 10-09-2012 at 09:54 AM

hey guys, is there no way to start the EUR version with the US patch?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshindono View Post
    Here is the link for the DLC package fixed for both US & JPN version to test
    Good you please reupload the second part? Mediafire won't let me download it. Thanks in advance!

Smile Tales of Xillia DLC FIXED

Banned User
    Kenshindono: Thanks, but I was actually referring to the fixed Tales of Graces f dlc. The second link is dead. The mod edited my post for some reason so that is why you couldn't tell what links I was referring to. By the way, that Tales of Xillia dlc link is dead as well. I already have it though as Axlmegaman reuploaded it on page 78.
    Last edited by rageagainst1; 10-17-2012 at 01:48 AM

Just to be safe, you mention Graces f and Xillia, i uploaded the Fixed dlc for Tales of Vesperia

Banned User
    Yeah, I made a mistake when I wrote that. By the time I realized that I was unable to edit my post. Anyhow, I already have the Tales of Xillia fixed dlc so I'm good with that.

Sponsored Links

Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News