Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But if I copy the EURO version without patching it, MM also doesn't show me the game..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, so I have a small problem. If I have the undub for the dongle (big mistake) and want to go back to kmeaw, do you think the save data will still work? and what would I have to replace in the tales of graces F game folder? thanks guys

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok Mamu, I fixed the dlc without the need of ReactPSN. Just install and Play. I created both pack for US and JPN Release. I call them Final Undub for Japanese version based UNDUB work. and Perfect UNDUB for US Version based UNDUB work

The US DLC pack is a mix between DLC fixed for US version and the complete Japanese version. The Japanese DLC is the complete DLC pack fixed.

Sadly i don't have a listing. But I have some useful comment. Most of the items works on US but with gibberish text (erroneous text) since the font for JPN is not used. Some Titles works on US version and others freeze the game. Probably need some tweaking and figuring it out which files are needed for this.

Both pack have great value since it permit to compare between each other without having to reinstall or delete previous version.
    I hope for a collaborative work on this. And wish to fix the next US DLC that people will bought and share (for this we need both PKG files and RAP Files)

Thanks for considering working on this since it would mean creating the Perfect DLC pack for the US version and NAMCO - BANDAI has decided to keep some of the DLC titles and Costume for JPN only (something about exclusive licence)

Here is the link for the DLC package fixed for both US & JPN version to test:

[Register or Login to view links]

^_^
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 10-01-2012 at 09:36 AM Reason: .

jamesanderson: your save file should work without a problem

thanks a lot for the fixed DLC Kenshindono!

when you mention the exclusive DLC, does it mean they can't be used on the US version?

Big Grin

Here is some useful info I shared with one of my mate on the net about the DLC of TOGF:

To quote him :

I did some testing last night and most of the .edat files seem to line up in content names, however, some of the similar files for the US dlc are megabytes or whatever, while the japanese ones are a LOT of 1KB files.

This assumes that most of the DLC is already on the japanese disk, and then was removed for the US version.

I need to find out the list of english equivalent names for each of the DLC in order to compare.

All of the DLC loads up, by the game, it's not a DRM issue. However a lot of the JPN DLC that is 1KB means it simply "unlocks" what is already on the disk. This means there are some files (possibly .edat) that are on the JPN disk that need to be found, and copied over to the /games/ folder that the USA version resides. What it does is you can load it up and install (in gobbledegook star * things) but anything that shows up in **** text when you go to install it, is not going to work. This means that since a lot of the files are "unlockers" that if it's already on the disk, it will work.

All of the inventory/store/level up/Cards stuff works right out of the box.

Only some of the costumes work

These do not: (idolmaster, code geass, school uniforms, .hack/) There might be a few more I don't remember.

All of the attachments "work". They load up in the game but do not display the text right (because the USA version doesn't have the japanese text in it). You also cannot load two of these semi-working attachments at the same time. You can load say the watermellon and the sophie plushie or Box head, but not the box head and the sophie plushie. I don't know why. These items also have a blank install prompt when you install the attachments.

Some of the HP ones show up, but act as if they're already enabled (meaning there is some sort of dlc conflict with what has been loaded up.

Another thing I noticed: Of the initial USA DLC, one of the items was 5MB. The japanese one was 1KB for the same name.

Another thing I noticed: All of the DLC skits work perfectly. However, the japanese again shows up as gobbledegook except for numbers and [Playstation 3] in one of them. I don't know if this is the case on the JPN version, but these will have to be translated.

One of the titles (one of the ones that add new titles rather than unlocks them) doesn't seem to work right on the USA version, It doesn't freeze the game but it just shows up (NULL) in a lot of places.

From what I can tell, the amount of JPN dlc and USA dlc are the same (sans maybe 1-2 costumes and all of the skits)

I don't know which ones the JPN version has that aren't available in USA, but I made a list on the old USA DLC torrent that is conclusive for the USA version.
    Here is my answer :

That's what I call a great testing ! You are the best ! Thanks since I couldn't test the game like that. I was a little desperate. But here he comes, Thanks buddy.

Now concerning the game :

I already knew that some of the DLC are already integrated on the US game. That's why most of them need only to be activated ((even with the japanese DLC it works)) You should know that the USA DLC PKG we just made is mixing both USA DLC available & fixed with the japanese DLC FIXED complete PKG uploaded earlier. We just replaced the US DLC available with the japanese one with the same name (edat files) The amount should be nearly the same.

For the costume I think there is something that doesn't permit them to load up. And I think Namco didn't add those data on the US game because they know that they will not make them available for license reason (code geass, idolmaster etc) those need to be activated using the japanese release files. I think Mamu can figure it out and find what is the problem and also should be able to fix that.

Concerning the translation of the Skits. I think like for previous skit on the Final Undub version (jpn based undub), those could be translated without problem. I tried to look into some of the Edat files and found a lot of japanese text onto them. I think that's the Skits text. Oxinar might be able to help with Mamu on this, there is not many files to translate.

I'am gonna deliver your test work to them to be able to check everything with the DLC files I already share with them. I hope they will work soon on this so that we can have the Perfect DLC version for the US.

Concerning the text, yes the japanese font isn't used on this version (UTF8 coding) and that's why some of the items name doesn't show up or buggy like for SKITS those can be renamed or translated if you prefer.

Concerning the different size of some of the Edat. I think that those file might contains data that are not the same as the Japanese version and maybe using the same name.

Now concerning the title that is writed as NULL, it might be because it wasn't even added on the slot of possible DLC and figure as NULL. USA DLC will be far less numerous than japanese and that might be the reason why it couldn't be integrated. The other exist but since the data doesn't work, the game freeze when you equip them but the unlocking works (this means the dlc keys unlock function works)

I hope you can find a list and make it available in there for both version. For the first japanese version list we will mark everything as working. But with the US version we can at least figure out what's is missing to be able to complete it.

I'am also trying to find any other person capable of giving RAP files & PKG of the latest DLC available for US version. But you know for now it's impossible to buy anything with a custom firmware on PSN even with the FckPSN process. We need to wait for the next version (people will buy many DLC during this period and leech almost everything new and should easily share it)

DLC is a rare thing but we enjoy them when they are available for everyone for Free and with exclusive content not available on our country

Thanks again good work. ^_^

Great work Kenshindono! Also sorry for the late reply...

The US version uses the same files as the JP, except the texts, voices and some other files. I think the small edat files are things like +1000 gald, extra items and grade shop stuff, since the game just have to "apply" these things on the current party.

However, the costume DLCs most likely contain 3D models file with animations, extra voices, battle skits and battle music. It is possible that some of them have a region or version check. If we could extract the files we might be able to do something with it.

But this leads to another problem. I don't know too much about the PS3's security, so I wonder, can the game use modified edats? At least it looks like the text is not compressed, so it should be easy to edit and test.

Also the DLC list on page 55 might be useful too, but the numbers may differ for the two versions. Maybe this causes the the DLC conflict your friend mentioned.

Anyway, nice work!

Thumbs Up

Hi Mamu!! I can answer a single thing. Is that after the DLC files is unlocked most of them could be loaded and modified without problem. Except the part that require authentification on them (start & end of the edat files mostly).

But of course this would need test to prevent crashes. It will also help for translation on some items and such. Concerning items, most of them loads fine without needing tweaking of something like that (just need a translation on description)

For the Skit someone reported that while equiping the titles that works on US version the DLC will play fine. But of course the titles that will not work will not give access to the skits since when we try to equip the costume the game freeze (file missing or something like that) and we cannot test the titles that works.

The DLC titles (costumes) that can be loaded works. Those that couldn't be loaded will obvisouly contains some texture for the skit. I don't know about extra voices or music but it's sure that every DLC added will add some extra stuff. Like you said The big problem to deal with is the extraction of those file. But the good news is that we can do the comparison between the two version with one fully working (jpn).

I didn't saw the list you made, great job :

i just tried ot the dlcs. they should work correctly, but DO NOT mix the releases, the US game will most likely freeze if you activate a JP dlc.

i also wrote a list of them, hope this helps

001: Gel Set
    002: Rice, Egg, Bread
    003: Childhood Armors set
    004: Materials for Dualizing
    005: 1000 Gald

006-010: Swimsuits
    011-043: Extra Costumes
    044-052: Extra Attachments

053: 2x SP
    054: 2x Drop rate
    055: 1/4 Dualize cost
    056: 2x prod. chance in Eleth Mixer
    057: CC+1
    058: CC+2
    059: inventory increases to 30 items
    060: Eleth Mixer capacity+500
    061: Max HP+1000

062: Plushies
    063: Eleth Mixer books
    064: Dishes
    065: Fun Weapon materials
    066: Combo Titles
    067: Herbs
    068-076: Magic Carta sets

077-097: Extra Skits
    098-103: Level up
    104: Pre-order Tales of Destiny Costumes
    Here is the one I had but this list is not complete :

>Costumes:
    Quick Costume sets:
    - asbel (vest dress, honorary knight)
    - sophie (gothic lolita, beach kitty)
    - hubert (modern youth, six eyes)
    - pascal (free spirit, deep sea diver)
    - malik (model soldier, lifeguard)
    Suits:
    - asbel,
    - hubert,
    - malik
    other:
    - asbel pilot,
    - cheria imp,
    - hubert avenger,
    - pascal cowgirl,
    - malik samurai,
    - asbel school,
    - sophie school,
    - cheria school,
    - hubert school,
    - pascal school,
    - malik school,
    - richard school,
    - asbel leon,
    - sophie anise,
    - cheria natalia,
    - hubert flynn,
    - pascal harold,
    - malik raven,
    - richard zelos
    - Sophie C.C
    - Asbel Suzaku
    - Cheria Kallen
    - Richard Lelouch
    - Pascal Toro
    - Sophie Idolm@ster
    - Cheria Idolm@ster
    - Pascal Idolm@ster
    - Asbel Haseo
    >Attachments:
    - cat set (cat ears/tail)
    - angel set (Angel wings/ Angel Halo)
    - santa set (Santa Hat/ Santa mustache)
    - glasses set (Black glasses/ Red glasses)
    - mini-sophie plush doll
    - cardboard mask
    - bunny set (Bunny ears/ Bunny tail)
    - peepit
    - turtlez set (Turtlez shell/ turtlez hat)
    >Items:
    - tough kid's clothing set
    - mixophile's set
    - advanced spellbook set
    - "new (?) mats upgrade set"
    - adventurer's nest egg (1000 gald)
    >Grade Shop Upgrades:
    - double skill points
    - double enemy item drops
    - dualize discount
    - eleth mixer upgrade
    - chain capacity+1
    - chain capacity +2
    - expand inventory (can carry 30 per item instead of 15)
    - max eleth+500
    - max hp+1000
    >Others:
    - demon fighter title set
    - levelup+5 (#1)
    - levelup+5 (#2)
    - levelup+5 (#3)
    - levelup+5 (#4)
    - levelup+10 (#1)
    - levelup+10 (#2)
    - 300,000 gald (#1)
    - 300,000 gald (#2)
    - 300,000 gald (#3)
    here is some useful information like above I shared earlier with this same person :

To quote him :
    Well, I'm assuming it's the added title, because all the other ones simply seemed to "unlock" in a space already available to other titles (but since those ones are greyed out, it doesn't let me know which space I should expect what title.) I don't know if it's trying to load a title in a slot the game thinks is a different title or the same one but missing data on the disk.

It seems likely in that case if the .edat files (which seem to be in a similar order but might be sorted differently) could be compared to see what is available on the disk and what isn't in comparison to the USA version. (for example maybe the 5D.edat is different for the JPN 5D.edat) If that's the case, I would simply default to the JPN DLC (since that is available and it's obvious you have the tools to open up and modify these items, which I do not).

I'm assuming, but I feel like if the item is 1KB and it doesn't work, but the item is on the disk, something could be done to either merge them, or work something out to install to that directory the missing files. I can't download the JPN version right now to do a directory comparison.

That would be the quickest way perhaps of making it work.

I posted a summarized USA list, but what we need are the USA files. I can get anything that does not require authentication (because even with the 4.25 spoofing method, PSN does not really authenticate. Your PS3 will say it is, but when it trys to auth it throws up an error and stops.) but that's not really cohesive.

For now, It's probably just feasible to try seeing what works specifically and what each thing is .edat by .edat which I'll try probably come this weekend. However to even begin to do that properly, I need to know which edat contains what item(s) on the JPN side.

edit: A quick look at the "contents076D.edat" for the USA version looks like it's the "Tales of Destiny" preorder set.

While I'm not 100% certain, "contents119D.edat" looks like it is the same file, as the file size is exactly the same, down to the last bit.
    Here is my reply:

Well what I need to deliver to Mamu is a list of all the japanese DLC and a list of all the US DLC available until now. I know that's difficult to find. But some of the people here can access to PSN and write what they see on the screen ^_^
    If you can get a list , please share it

Now concerning the edat. The US DLC FIX might contains those costumes

- 3 Preorder Costumes ( Tales of Destiny for Richard, Sophie and Asbel )

since they work and this was reported working to me by the tester those were probably fixed on my previous DLC fixed. what I need to figure out with comparison is which one is included and which one is not included and for this I need the list.

I already know by the testers and you that almost everything else works and that's a good news. to quote :

All of the inventory/store/level up/Cards stuff works right out of the box.

All of the attachments "work". They load up in the game but do not display the text right (but some of them cannot be loaded at the same time)

Another thing I noticed: All of the DLC skits work perfectly. However need translation

The titles are messed out, only those from the US version works. Some Freeze the game when the costumes are equiped and there is one that is marked as NULL.

Every item and titles and costumes and skits need translation

Now concerning the ordered name in which the game load the DLC file to activate the slot for titles /costumes

The name of the "edat" DLC and also the content might point to another DLC. And the game might expect/ wait for those data and doesn't find them. I think it needs tweaking. But sadly You just reported that the DLC is greyed out and doesn't let you know what we should expect there.

I have a solution for this but this might take many time. The best way would be to install the DLC package on your PS3
    And at the same time you extract the PKG on your computer for sorting purpose using PkgView_1.3.

Once it's done on your ps3 you create a temp directory and copy all the DLC using multiman. Now on your main DLC directory you delete every edat installed except one and test on the game what is activated.

On your computer you copy the name of this edat and put a description before it.

After that you replace the only edat that you kept with another from the temp directory on your PS3 and do the same steps to figure out what each edat do for each DLC.

Once the list made. I can point the bad EDAT, those that doesn't work and give the names to Mamu to tweak them / check them / or create a patch using japanese version of the game for the US version (perfect undub edition too)

The other way is what you just wrote , having access to PSN and download each package from the PSN to figure out what each edat might permit. but that's impossible.

To know which edat contains what item on the JPN side use the same method I pointed out above using the Final Undub version (which is 97% translated)

Can't wait to figure out what edat causing all those trouble and deliver the result to Mamu.

I know he will be able to find what missing to make them work. He is a genius after all.

Concerning the comparison of the EDAT between US and JAPANESE, it's impossible for now , since we don't have all the edat from the US version for the moment. If we had them with the RAP we would have been able to FIX all the official DLC for US version.

The US DLC pack contains mostly japanese DLC files and those are the very same as the one contained on the JPN DLC pack fixed. The only thing that differ on this pack is the official us DLC Fixed and mixed with the japanese ones and of course the ID of the GAME to match with the US version.

But it's true that looking inside the CPK (game file on the disk) might give us some hint about how the data are sorted for DLC and we could figure out what is missing and injecting it on the US version. But this part is the work of the DEV since it would mean messing with the integrity of the files and will obviously make the game unable to load. For that again only Mamu can do this kind of job and I trust him on that
    I will try to bring the more information I can about what I have tested with the other testers:

But here are the previous test : ON bold those which are working.

Show/HideClick here to contract

>Costumes:
    Quick Costume sets:

Suits:
    - asbel,
    - hubert,
    - malik
    other:
    - asbel pilot,
    - cheria imp,
    - hubert avenger,
    - pascal cowgirl,
    - malik samurai,
    - asbel school,
    - sophie school,
    - cheria school,
    - hubert school,
    - pascal school,
    - malik school,
    - richard school,
    - asbel leon,
    - sophie anise,
    - cheria natalia,
    - hubert flynn,
    - pascal harold,
    - malik raven,
    - richard zelos
    - Sophie C.C
    - Asbel Suzaku
    - Cheria Kallen
    - Richard Lelouch
    - Pascal Toro
    - Sophie Idolm@ster
    - Cheria Idolm@ster
    - Pascal Idolm@ster
    - Asbel Haseo
    - Sophie Rutee (Preorder Costumes)
    - Asbel ??? (Preorder Costumes)
    - Richard ??? (Preorder Costumes)

>Attachments:
    - cat set (cat ears/tail)
    - angel set (Angel wings/ Angel Halo)
    - santa set (Santa Hat/ Santa mustache)
    - glasses set (Black glasses/ Red glasses)
    - mini-sophie plush doll
    - cardboard mask
    - bunny set (Bunny ears/ Bunny tail)

- peepit (the yellow bird monster)
    - turtlez set (Turtlez shell/ turtlez hat)

>Items:
    - tough kid's clothing set
    - mixophile's set
    - advanced spellbook set
    - "new (?) mats upgrade set" *NOT SURE WHAT IS THIS!
    - adventurer's nest egg (1000 gald)
    - POWER UP items set (red sage and etc)

- Dualize ingredients set

>Grade Shop Upgrades:
    - double skill points
    - double enemy item drops
    - dualize discount
    - eleth mixer upgrade
    - chain capacity+1
    - chain capacity +2
    - expand inventory (can carry 30 per item instead of 15)
    - max eleth+500
    - max hp+1000

*Can be activated but not sure whether it works or not since i cant access the grade shop.
    >Others:
    - demon fighter title set (Is this the combo fighter title set for all characters?)
    - levelup+5 (#1)
    - levelup+5 (#2)
    - levelup+5 (#3)
    - levelup+5 (#4)
    - levelup+10 (#1)
    - levelup+10 (#2)

- 300,000 gald (#1)
    - 300,000 gald (#2)
    - 300,000 gald (#3)

Here is the conclusion :

for DLCS on the Perfect Undub version,
    - The DLCs' names are in gibberish, to be more precise all the japanese words are replaced by a same strange symbol.

- All the DLCs can be activated as in you can press x to prompt up the menu and choose yes.

- As for the titles! After activating from the DLC INVENTORY, when I go to the title list of the characters and MOVE my cursor down to browse the last row, it just freezed. Some of the DLC TITLES are appearing differently in ICON. It should not be in the CARD ICON but the BALL WITH TWO HORNS ICON.(lol) Thus, there's no way to try to change into the DLC COSTUMES from the DLC TITLES at the LAST ROW of TITLES.

These are the DLC TITLES that are not on the last row of titles:

- Attachments DLC can be successfully activated and equiped. However, the names in the ATTACHMENT LIST are blanks. All the attachments are present.

- ITEMS unlocking DLC can be activated successfully. Items are obtained successfully as well.

- LEVEL UP DLCs are all there.

- I also noticed that Magna Carta 81 to 90 DLC is missing.

I hope this will help Mamu. ^_^

Many people are expecting a complete working DLC for the US version (undubbed or not)

In regards to what Kenshindono has stated about what dlc the us have i can comfirm a few. I was at my friends house when i noticed he had bought some of the DLC for ToGF, i can confirm that all the Tales Costumes such as Harold (ToD2), Natalia (TotA), Leon/Lion (ToD) are available for purchase as well as the School uniforms. However, other costume such as the Code Geass pack, .hack, Miku, and costumes not related to Graces are not available.

Also, on a side note, i've noticed fellow tales of fans having trouble with reactpsn and ToV dlc. If any one still needs help, i've managed to find fixed dlc for ToV, which i have never seen on any other post, but i'm not sure if i can post any links on this site, can i?
    Last edited by Axlmegaman; 10-06-2012 at 11:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can post direct-download links, such as RapidShare, ZShare, DepositFiles, etc.

Well if any one needs it, here is the ToV fixed dlc, just install and play

Sponsored Links

Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News