Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, I recently packed the rootR.cpk and tried the us base with jap voices and everything seems to work fine. I ran into a bug when hubert reappears, where the english voice track for the crowd plays instead of the jap track. I was wondering if I was the only one getting this bug. Not too big of a deal, but just wanted to see if other people were getting this also.
    Last edited by theaznshumai; 09-14-2012 at 03:37 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for this tool mamu

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    finally got the eur version. i took a look on the files, and i think it is possible to change the language.

thanks for the tool menu.. keep it up

Is it a way to play this game in french please ? with an EUR eboot or a mix method with us, jap and eur version

any news on the dlcs?

Hi, I have a problem. I copied the EUR Version to my internal HD, but Multiman doesn't show me the game. Other games are working. I also tried to fix the eboot and param.sfo with the US patch, but it also didn't work and MM didn't show the game.

Maybe I need the original eboot and param.sfo? Thank you for help

to Yub3r: that's odd. did you double check the files in Games/<ToG folder>/PS3_GAME/

multiman not showing the game has nothing to do with eboot as far as i know.

thank you for the answer. I've made a screenshot. Maybe a file is missing?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

3886118_460s.jpg  

The patch doesn't work with Euro version guys. Don't need to try. The last process is made only for US.

Mamu Private Message sent ^_^

Sponsored Links

Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News