Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone has the same problem like me, i use US ver as base. Game's and voice working fine, but Title menu always freeze if i selected it.

The other menu working fine, please help me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow4tr5 Titles menu works fine here. Did you use mamu's script to fix rootR.cpk? If so you can try using the already fixed one I uploaded, something might have gone wrong with yours. Also after replacing the rootR.cpk and bink folder, the game reinstalled the data on internal. Was that the case for you as well?

Note: I'm using external and multiman to run the game. Never encountered a problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm upset. My little brother beat me to finish the game. It's incredibly annoy when I'm play a game he beat and I can see him staring at me like he's saying "You're barely there". It vexes me.

Quote Originally Posted by wow4tr5 View Post
    Does anyone has the same problem like me, i use US ver as base. Game's and voice working fine, but Title menu always freeze if i selected it.

The other menu working fine, please help me!
    Maybe because you used the dlcs and saved your save with it...
    The jap dlcs don't work with the english game

hi, is it possible to copy files from the pal release to the us release so you can play the game in german? I didnt found a eboot fix for the pal release and would love to play the game in german

greets

odin89

That would be great... i'm sure mamu can help us with this

I tried to put the map0R.cpk map1R.cpk and rootR.cpk from pal to the ntsc Game but then when i start the game i see the namco screen and when the loading screen is there the game is loading loading and loading. I dont know if i must take more files from the Pal game.

Hi, I've got the BLUS30903 (US release game) and the rootR_fixed.cpk uploaded by kokotas (thanks again !). I've changed the rootR.cpk from the US game by the rootR_fixed.cpk but when i try to start the game, i have the : "4.01 ofw required to start the game"

Do i need anything else as an Eboot ? Because i don't understand...

Yeah valoo07, you'll need Tales.of.Graces.f.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM. I'm sure you'll find somewhere in ps3news such as here.

Ok thanks a lot, it works fine now

Sponsored Links

Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News