Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Be patient, Mamu is probably already working on it and will give us the process and the script No need to rush things. Be sure to prepare both JPN and US version untouched version.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here are the all the buggy skits that I found during my play through. I believe most of these might be fixed with the latest skitfix. I can't confirm that for sure because I switched to the latest skit fix during the future arc. The list are categorized by skit number, the corresponding file, the problem, and the resolution I used to fix the skits.

Skit #34 (CHT_MS034) - freeze staring skit - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #102 (CHT_MS103) - freeze staring skit -replaced chd with original, no need to change scs.
    Skit #121 (CHT_MS122) - sync way off - used editor on the scs file and replace with original chd
    Skit #323 (CHT_SB007) - freeze staring skit - used editor on the scs file and replace with original chd
    Skit #141 (CHT_MS142) - error in installed data - use editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #160 (CHT_MS161) - freeze staring skit - use editor on the scs file and replace with original chd
    Skit #187 (CHT_MS189) - freeze staring skit - use editor on the scs file and replace with original chd
    Skit #196 (CHT_MS198) - freeze staring skit -replaced chd with original, no need to change scs file.
    Skit #200 (CHT_MS202) - sync way off - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #248 (CHT_DC008) - freeze staring skit - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #251 (CHT_DC011) -error in installed data - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #269 (CHT_DC029) - freeze staring skit - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd
    Skit #297 (CHT_DC058) - error in installed data - used editor on the scs file and replaced with original chd

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    unfortunately i won't have enough time to work on this or xillia on the first half of the week, but i will be back on thursday.

also thanks for the list donkatsu!
    Last edited by mamu; 09-03-2012 at 06:25 PM

np. btw, I recently built myself a new pc and it can package the rootR.cpk in less than 5 seconds! It used to take me about 10 minutes before with an old pc. Since I finished ToGf, I think I'll move on to a new jrpg. Probably Atelier Meruru since the eboot fix was released not too long ago. Thanks again for all your work mamu.

Quote Originally Posted by mamu View Post
    As for the saves, I think someone mentioned that the files can work with both version after region change.
    Can someone confirm that? I tried a few things with the save folder names and param.sfo files but I couldn't get the jp save to work in the us version.
    Last edited by kokotas; 09-04-2012 at 12:32 AM

i download the undub game where the uploader say it is final and complete.. while playing it, i notice that the system message that pop up during the game are not translated. just wanna ask, does the project conclude to left that message untranslated? or is it just me, and how to patch it?

It's final in the sense that it won't be updated anymore. Everything is translated except for the eboot.bin, of which a small part is still in japanese. You can play the game just fine though. It's only some tutorials and item descriptions that haven't been translated. As kenshindono suggested, be patient until mamu works things out.

If someone though has managed to use the jp save in the us version, it would work for me as well. After listening to a few of the dialogs, I can say that the english voice overs are pretty decent.

let's just hope for the best that a undub for US Version is being done by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokotas View Post
    Can someone confirm that? I tried a few things with the save folder names and param.sfo files but I couldn't get the jp save to work in the us version.
    It works with a simple copy and paste and no need to alter anything in these files... I think I mentioned this before but no problem... Just do the following :

1- Backup your saves.
    2- Create a new US save.
    3- Using Multiman or anything similar go to home/savedata then copy the contents of the jap save (BLJS10093) and paste it at new us save you made (BLUS30903).
    4- Load the save (It will be become corrupted but it will load)
    5- Save a new save after loading then delete the corrupted save if you want.

Note 1 : If you use PS3 Save Unlocker the save will not become corrupted but no need for that as it will add unnecessary steps.

Note 2: this will cause some problems (2 I think).

1- Your attachments will possibly disappear (not important)
    2- If you unlocked Evil or Chaos they may disappear as well if you are in the first playthrough but will be unlocked again in newgame+ (not sure what will happen if you are already in newgame+)

Thanks Itachi. Will try it as soon as I get home

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News