Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm wondering, if we can have a Perfect Undub, can we also have a Perfect Dub? I don't mean the US release.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What's the difference between what you're suggesting and the US release? Or did you want a Japanese version with English voices?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For one we've have to restart our progress. And the DLCs, do the US include the same stuff as the JPN? If we were able to transfer our save data between games then I would be on US in a flash.

Me also, is there a way to transfer our Jap save to the US version? I really don't want to start over.

I'm afraid it has a somewhat different structure, since every text must be stored three times and there are extra letters in the font, which means the passwords are probably translated too. Anyway, I will take a look on it.

As for the saves, I think someone mentioned that the files can work with both version after region change.
    Last edited by mamu; 09-02-2012 at 02:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the answer Mamu

Testing Xillia right now.

mamu: regarding the german extra letters: you could easily use the "inofficial" long forms (=ae, =oe, =ue, =ss) - every single german would understand that (even though it is just a workaround...). i really hope you will find a solution

I finally finished the game. I ended up missing two skits though. They are probably ok. Now I can say for sure that I got myself a perfect undub of ToGf, tested for any skit bugs. It's also great now that there is an eboot fix for the U.S. version. Undubbing it with U.S. base is a lot more simple.

is it possible that you can post the guide?

thanks

Yes I would love to know how to make it undubbed too with US base.

Thank you~

Sponsored Links
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News