Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just replacing the eboot and the param.sfo won't work. We'll have to wait for mamu to fix it and enjoy a perfect undub version

WARNING: Not sure if this has anything to do with the drm malware, but after trying n0drm's eboot, tales of graces f files got deleted. Basically the whole game o.O And maybe other things as well. So be careful!
    Last edited by kokotas; 09-02-2012 at 09:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    finally! i will try it out as soon as i can. what happens when you try to use the jap. cpk files?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone reported that it crash mamu. That's normal I think but still need to be tested and experimented also look at the warning from above. I'am going to confirm this info first...

Quote Originally Posted by kokotas View Post
    Just replacing the eboot and the param.sfo won't work. We'll have to wait for mamu to fix it and enjoy a perfect undub version

WARNING: Not sure if this has anything to do with the drm malware, but after trying n0drm's eboot, tales of graces f files got deleted. Basically the whole game o.O And maybe other things as well. So be careful!
    Did you test on External or Internal?

Another one reported that Tales Of Graces F is working fine on Kmeaw 3.55~
    Need to be tested on an empty HDD and see what it does...
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 09-02-2012 at 10:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have tested about half an hour into the US game with us fix now and there are no problems with original files. no shutdown or hdd erase.

Hello kenshindono. I tested on external with your release from bitgamer. I was getting black screen and nothing more. Then I noticed that my game's files were gone from the BLJS10093 folder. I don't know if it was related to a conflict between the undub release and us eboot, or to dongle's malware still being present, but it happened.

I'll test and report since there is confusion...

tested on 3.55 dex

Confirmed working perfectly fine from both internal & external. Nothing weird. Files are intact. Time lost checking...

Now the perfect edition can be done without worrying

Mamu is it possible to use the Euro version too if it's the same structure? Now that we have the US EBOOT? And if yes we could consider doing the UNDUB version for 3 three languages. English / French / German. Of course the french & german will have mixed english and subtitles and menus.

But if it's a pain in the rear just forget about this. English subs are great anyway.

US Fix works just fine here. no need to worry about the scare fix, since deleting files is only present on dongle eboots.

Yeah, but you know with doubt I do prefer checking and be sure. Now we are sure and there is nothing to worry about.

Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News