Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Thanks Mamu Great job like always. Thanks for all your time on this amazing project. You deserve the nobel prize of Undub

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry took me time to reply but it's working GREATLY ^_^ , thanks for uploading and really good job mamu!!!

anyway i would like to state that these files are the UNDUBBED version... it kinda took me by surprise coz i was using the dubbed version till now... (no problem though)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried this and it worked but with some problems... When I tried to open a skit (The legend of peachtaro) the game crash and says the installed data is corrupted or something like that. Maybe there are more skits like this but I didn't try much.

I have the undubbed root but without fixing the skits.

Did you try to unistall the installed game data?

Maybe it's trying to access a different version of a file and it's causing the problem.

Yes I tried that... BTW I meant that I used the root file Syndication1773 uploaded.

Well I have a working version (except the skits problem which doesn't matter much) so no problem.

Tales_of_Xillia_EBOOT_PATCH_JPN_PS3-NRP just released: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/m...trimall-nodrm/

Exact. We need the US or Euro EBOOT next year and I hope a new UNDUB project will follow this step. It's so great to play with original voices.

First, thank you very much Mamu for your tremendous work on this undub. I'm really grateful!

Now I f I may ask, can anyone tell me how much is translated and what is still not. I tried running througout the whole 60 pages but what I got is at first the Skits and menus couldn't be remplaced by the US files so they needed some manipulation and a new translation. Now I've read that the menu and Skits got fixed. So what is still missing?

syndycation1773 where do i put the skit folder?

Tales of Xillia POC

Only for the curious ones: Here is some tools to extract dialog and other files for Tales of Xillia TLFILE.TLDAT, that might also work for other files. It use the same way as Tales of Graces F. That could give some interest to those who want to make a translation or try to undub it once the localized version comes out.

There is also the decrypted EBOOT.elf in the pack and others useful tools.
    [Register or Login to view links]

Note: This is a Tales of Graces F thread. I just wanted to share a POC made by someone. So if people want to work or share about this other game from Namco Bandai. Create another thread
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2wkMR.jpg   qqDAi.jpg  
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 08-22-2012 at 11:34 AM Reason: .

Sponsored Links

Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News