Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To anyone who's still interested, i made a partially translated eboot for the JP version, this translates most menu stuff, all skill names (only some of the descriptions), item names and descriptions (only usable items, didn't translate materials and equipment) and some other stuff.

just use this along with the Map0R.cpk and Map1R.cpk files from the US version and you should be able to get through the game just fine.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Hopefully someone will find out how to repack the .cpk's so we can translate the skits.
    Last edited by AndreTrek; 03-19-2012 at 11:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I get corrupted file from your Eboot, actually apart from the XMB patch with this EBoot: [Register or Login to view links]

all give me corrupted file when trying to play from external, any way to fix? I'm running 3.55 kmeaw
    Last edited by shinintendo; 03-20-2012 at 12:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now only if you could have ported that to the Wii version *Sigh* Such is life i guess.

I believe the Wii version already has a translated menu.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreTrek View Post
    Hopefully someone will find out how to repack the .cpk's so we can translate the skits.
    i can't start a new game from your eboot.bin, always crash the PS3 after "confirm setting"

but i can load previously saved game without problem but the menu isn't translated (Skill - Item - Equip etc etc still in JP)

if there one could upload only the japanese rootR.cpk and pm me?

Quote Originally Posted by ils View Post
    i can't start a new game from your eboot.bin, always crash the PS3 after "confirm setting"

but i can load previously saved game without problem but the menu isn't translated (Skill - Item - Equip etc etc still in JP)
    Thanks for the feedback, i fixed the confirm settings problem.

here's the new eboot: [Register or Login to view links]

Also, what do you mean? do you mean those big buttons that show up there when you open the menu? those can't be translated since they're not text, but textures, and they're inside the rootR.cpk.

I uploading now to wupload I will give you premium account, but it will take 6:30 hours with my slow upload speed.

If you give me the ok I will send you.
    Last edited by shinintendo; 03-20-2012 at 08:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I reuploaded the eboot for cfw 3.41

eboot: [Register or Login to view links]

(not tested yet)

Do you guys have the main story of the game translated or only the menu? If that is the case i am on a quest to find out if the Story and NPC dialogue can be ported over without the need to manually translate the game word for word.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News