Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to solus: I tried looking into map files, but can't make heads or tails of it. its cpk files in a cpk with next to no sensible naming.

so the map related problems like zhonecage dungeon and chests are still there. that is unless someone finds out what file is for what.
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 07-03-2012 at 10:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just found out why fps4pack was crashing, i mistyped a line in the error handling part. here's the fixed version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    donkatsu: the settings don't matter as you unpack it anyway. (the game uses 32 byte align)

Should I try repacking? fps4pack didn't crash for me though.

i just looked into the map files, every cpk in it is the collection of files for a location (dungeon, town, area...) or a game feature (like Turtlez transport and system files).

For example, lanR is the file for Lhant, there are all the voices, story texts, models and textures that will be used in the town. Zhonecage works the same way, its file is zoneR. Lando said that the JP cpks should be repacked with US scs folder, this should fix the black bar/missing texture error too.

donkatsu: try it, if you get a different sized file then there was a problem last time
    Last edited by mamu; 07-04-2012 at 01:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well the chd files look like exactly the same sizes. It'll probably not work, but I'll repack the rootR.cpk again to test.

Yep, didn't work still crashes on the two skits.
    Last edited by donkatsu; 07-04-2012 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

repack still crashes for me. i think it must be my windows. i just give up.

i will try looking deeper into the chd files, although i don't really know yet what i could do about it. if the game crashes with replaced voice then there might be something else in the other files too. is there any tool for playing se3 files?

also here is the latest eboot from the other thread, pascal titles are now translated: [Register or Login to view links]

Nogi: i can't even imagine what could crash now, i handled pretty much everything. does it crash at the beginning or at the end?
    Last edited by mamu; 07-04-2012 at 05:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it crashes at the beginning when i use the repack command for fps4pack . it just writes the same "CHD/FPS4 unpacker/repacker v1.1a by mamu". then crashes.

i'm gonna try the same thing tomorrow at my brother's pc. it's probably my own comp, since everyone else seem to be ok.

turns out CHT_MS103.chd is the file for skit #102.

Can I just edit the scs file with notepad++ to make the audio match the text? I was thinking about trying this out with skit #34.
    Last edited by donkatsu; 07-05-2012 at 12:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News