Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well skit 102 froze for me with my new cpk file. I do know for sure that other fixed chd worked because I was able to play some of them. Not sure if this bug is just for 102 or other skits are included. For now, I just replaced the cpk I had before (skit align fix not applied) and I have no problem.

Skit 102 was fine though, it didn't need to be aligned btw.
    Last edited by donkatsu; 07-03-2012 at 02:23 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm realised that using the dubbed voice (english voice) makes dlc winning pose sound strange i'm equiping sophie with hatsune miku costume, and during win pose sophie should be humming or singing the opening theme.

but instead, only "dot" sound are heared while sophie still doing the winpose someone know about this? (i'm just testing the dubbed rootR.cpk)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I should have created a backup save for the skit that crashed on me, but I ended up saving over it by mistake I'll continue playing my current game with the align fixed cpk and see if will cause bug in other skits.

This command doesn't work because I think I need a different rootR_mixed. It says :Error: the number files on list and in the cpk must be the same!

Thanks it worked... I didn't see this post before.

Emm... I'm sorry, but I saw the title and got all lighten up. I know you making some nice progress, but... when you it will be finished?

The game became fully undubbed but now there is a stupid problem. I'm at Seaside Cavern and when I fight enemies the moment they attack me all of the characters become petrified.

Does anybody else has this problem or I made something wrong?
    Last edited by Itachi 2121E; 07-03-2012 at 11:22 AM

That never happened to me. Are you sure it's not something you did in game instead?

donkatsu what do you mean by replace the lines on it with the japanese version?

Should I make 2 listfile.txt one from the jap version and the second from the US version and replace the content of the US one with the jap one?

Just make 1 list file for the US version. What I did was create my own US list file which has 2118 lines. Then I just copied the lines with audio files from the Jap list that mamu provided to my US file list.

Hi, I'm still new with this thing. what should I do to make it fully undubbed.. Could someone explained the steps to me?

Sorry and thank you

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News