Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey there I have a question where can I download a patched version of tales? I hope that I'm not be stoned

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone upload there repacked rootR.cpk. I've been trying this for about 2 days now and i can't get it to work. I've tried both methods and i can't seem to get it to repack.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have tried out some combinations, but the game doesn't work if i change even one byte. maybe this has something to do with Sce-Np-Trophy-Signature in the sfm files.

the game starts installing the trophies then gives black screen at 3%, or instantly if i use the us trp unmodified
    Last edited by mamu; 06-28-2012 at 06:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
    alright everyone just . copy and paste below line in cmd. then turn "?" to "-". i tested this about 5 times to make sure =p

cpkcr –f rootR_JP.cpk –d us_files –l rootR_mixed.txt –v
    had the same problem in the beginning, but then i remembered that every characters in ascii is different between keyboard languages, so writing it without pasting it is the better thing to do

So for Nogitsune's guide on 19, is that for non dongle users? I want to know if items like shards, eleth mixer, misc items are translated or not, I could careless about the trophy. Also is there a way to make the victory quotes undubbed? I prefer no or minimal english voice if possible

Thx

It works on 3.55 and the victory quotes are undubbed, but seeing as you can't understand them without knowing Japanese, you're better off finding a way to make them dubbed. Most items are translated including shards, but the Elteh Mixer items are not translated.

to zhentmd04 : if you follow the guide on page 19 your skits and battle quotes will be in english. however i did an update on the guide in page 22, if you follow that you'll have them in japanese.

there will be a problem with the skits though. their text will be in english but it wont align well with the voices and you cant read the whole thing. so you may want to keep them in english.

So has anyone uploaded the prepatched files or no?

they're 2gb each, doubt anyone will

Does anyone know if the end game dungeon-Zhongcage works using the guide on page 19?

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News