Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Nogitsune for the guide... It works.

Now the only problem is the passworded chests and Zhonecage or does they work with this already?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's odd, it should give you that when you pass empty/wrong parameters like " " to cpkcr, maybe there is a problem with java.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe.. but since i'm using the cpkcr.exe from cmd with no problem , i didn't really look into it much.

also does anyone has any idea how to answer the password on chests throughout the game? the text input is full Japanese. i think earlier in this forum someone mentioned it but I couldn't find an answer.

ps. oh itachi, your post wasn't here when i posted about the chests ... no they don't work. and i tried almost every possible combination i could find off of internet to no avail.

pps. also the true Japanese passwords from the guide in gamefaqs don't work either. mix matching the files probably messed up the password. so the only way to solve this is editing eboot.
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 06-27-2012 at 02:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These are the passwords (The second column) for the Jap version if some one wants them: games.gaym.jp/Wii/tales-of-graces/pass.html

What I do is having two versions of the game in the harddisk (Undub + Japanese) and I switch to the jap one when I need to open the chests. The only problem here is that the stupid game needs to install every time I switch between the versions.

this walkthrough in gamefaqs has the passwords too: gamefaqs.com/wii/959197-tales-of-graces/faqs/60360

if only the original pass could work. things would be much more simple. maybe i try to swap map.cpks a bit, to see if i can at least make the original passwords work with the game. the problem is. those map.cpk are so ambiguous, couldn't figure out the file for zhonecage either.

maybe I am an idiot but I cannot find this file for the first steps "also quickbms and the edited unpack script (original unpack script can be found in same site as quickbms)" I can't find the original unpack script

it is named as "CRI CPK archives (script 0.2.2) (*.cpk)"

thanks mamu, have been searching which "edited unpack script" was, there are a lot and i was thinking maybe it was the "tales" one in there

so if i use the latest eboot in this thread and the guide from Nogi everything (except post-game) should work in english with jap voices, right ?

i made a tool for unpacking/repacking files with FPS4 structure (like chd files), see help for usage. when repacking, file signature is a 4 character long text before the first file. it is chtd for chd files, but can be chat or something else. just open the original archive in hex to see it. for example, in CHT_MS001 it is at offset 172 (the offset itself is at 24).

also note that there can be more than 3 levels of archiving (fps4 in an fps4 in an fps4...), and the files has no name.
    Attached Files Attached Files

that is the "normal" script that also uncompresses the files. the edited one was posted here as cpk_ndc a few pages earlier, but i upload them now so they are in one place
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News