Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It might be ok it's just never worked for me when I added to many files.

Hopefully it works out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hm. looks like i'm doing something wrong. the extracted files are over 3GB and it gives an error. mamu spoke of a modified unpack script? i have a serious problem with extracting the cpks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have completed the game with this release a month ago, played ~100 hours, and only encountered one bug, maybe someone can fix this in the future:

- After you complete the main game and go back to your last save point, before the final boss fight, you'll have a skit, go to your house and talk with the butler... after this you can go to the special post-game dungeon, now, in this dungeon there are crystals, you need to "talk", to progress the game, but with this "fixed" version nothing happens there, you can't progress the game, basically the post-game dungeon is unplayable.

My only solution was to play the original japanese game at this point, to complete the post-game dungeon, and everything worked fine (from the same savepoint), I didn't encounter any other gameplay bugs... so maybe someone could try to fix this in the future, if interested.

Here is the modified script.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yeah that's the only bug when you replace the mapr files. I think we can already fix it with the tools now though.

thanks a lot souls. you're a great help. gonna test everything now. hope everything works. *crosses fingers*

p.s. followed mamu's post exactly. quickbms is able to extract the mixed rootR.cpk as well (2111 files). but i get error 80010009 on ps3. i copied map0R and map1R straight from US version and didn't touch them.

any idea where i'm going wrong?
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 06-25-2012 at 05:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

actually a quick search said that error has to do with Bluetooth?

I did get an error once but it was 80010007 and it was because I messed with the eboot.
    Last edited by Solus; 06-25-2012 at 05:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just checked the post mamu made more carefully. made a mistake on testing the edited rootR with modified unpack script. it gave error when i tried with original again. apparently the two sysString.bin where wrong sizes. copied the jp_filesizes.txt's sysStrings over the mixed_filesize which i edited from the US one. no errors this time around even with original unpack. hope it works on ps3.

ps. same error. about the eboot. which one should i use? i completely forgot about it. should i use one the ones posted earlier?

about the error. i almost always get it when a game doesn't work, that is other than the eternal blackscreen. i almost think of it as a general. "no i aint gonna work error"
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 06-25-2012 at 05:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are the sizes in the rootR files in the filesizes.zip supposed to match the sizes of the files after they were unpacked by quickbms? Because they don't for me, at least for quite a number of them.

cfif be sure to use the modified unpack script with quickbms. mine match perfectly.

also the sizes are in bits not bytes.
    Last edited by Nogitsune; 06-25-2012 at 05:37 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News