Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We need someone with skills! This needs to be worked on.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks! it helped me a lot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did this project died ? ... I still open this page everyday to see if there is any progress.

agree really, but thanks

Got the files, silly me asking for 2 files of 2.8 gb. The game works great

Hello, haven't read the whole post yet but I really appreciate all the effort that's been made. Tales is a great series of games and it's a pity that not every game gets released in full english versions. It's times like these that i want to go learn japanese hehe

Hi!! This game has been indeed released in full English. The problem is that full English version of the game can only be run on 4.01 or higher firmware versions of the ps3 system.

So what this post is about is trying to run the Japanese version of the game (which runs on 3.55) but using the data files in the English version, so the game can be played in full English on 3.55 or 3.41 firmware versions.

I'd be very happy is that became true. Further to that, I'd like to help but i don't have neither japanese nor programming knowledge. So for me it's to wait and thank you all who are doing this project.

Bye!!
    Last edited by galgamo; 06-04-2012 at 09:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I was playing this just fine (except for those dumb skits which I would have to watch on youtube) and then I turned my ps3 off, and now it won't turn back on, I think I have the yellow light of death, but it's not showing cuz my red light never worked either. 5 years with this and thing just flopped on me?

It was only being in the middle of this game that brought me to sorrow anyone have a heat gun off-hand?

A heat gun will get it working for a good hour maybe. You may get lucky and have one of the ones that lasts for a week. Best bet is to towel trick it, backup all your game saves, and buy a new PS3. Unless someone still professionally reballs the GPU.

Craigslist is your friend. Last year I got a 60gb model for ~$100

Hi everyone, I think I managed to make a cpk repacker, I have already rebuilt the demo files. I don't have too much time to try it out with the other files on this weekend because of exams, but I will post the results next week.

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News