Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Fifa 11 problem on PS3 CFW

Sponsored Links
    Okay, i have the Fifa 11 pal version and i can't enter the career mode on PS3 CFW. when i start the career mode it freezes, anyone know a pkg or eboot or something that can fix it ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If your using multiman if you go into game options select update and install any game updates it downloads , then try that first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    start the game with a PS3-Game in drive... works fine

I've updated the fifa 11 to the latest version and i'm starting it with a original game. I'm on kmeaw cfw 3.55 forgot to mention and i'm using multiman, also the latest version it still freezes pls help.

Move from internal to external or external to internal try that, also make sure you have bdemu pkg installed.

i have fifa 11 that is a game rip of my own, it sounds like its your copy of the game as mine works fine

hmm i don't have an external hdd i use blackbox and such, does that mean i have to move it to my computer and copy it to the ps3 again ? I have bdemu.pkg

No some games work on internal only and external only, I don't have FIFA installed so can't tell you if does or doesn't.

I have FIFA 11, it works perfectly both internal and external. I'm on KMEAW 3.55. You must have a bad rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Windstyle View Post
    Okay, i have the Fifa 11 pal version and i can't enter the career mode on PS3 CFW. when i start the career mode it freezes, anyone know a pkg or eboot or something that can fix it ?
    Hey hi, I do have same problem as yours... It freeze and keep loading on the career mode.. The rest is working fine..
    It a good rip as I can play all function only the career mode..

Both Internal and External doesn't work for me.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News