Error reading PS3 disc in Kmeaw CFW

Hey there

I was just wondering if anyone can get Racedriver : GRID to work? No matter what I do mine immediatly says "error reading disc" when I go in. The game works if I use the BD-ROM but when I copy it to my internal hdd it gives me that error. I am on 3.55 kmeaw custom firmware and I use multiman 2.00. Anyone gotten it to work yet or do I just have bad luck?

Thanks in advance

I had a similar issue with my medal of honor airbourne and to get past that i used multiman and before i launch it i held down SELECT then hit X so try SELECT+X to launch the game from multiMAN then it kicks you back to XMB then simply hit X on the controller and it should work fine. Also i backed my medal of honor to my external to get the SELECT+X function to work. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Tek9; 05-12-2011 at 11:12 AM

First thing you should try is to delete the Game Data for the game using the Game Data Utility in the XMB. I have found that launching a game from disc first and then trying to launch the backup without clearing the game data can be problematic. If that does not work, do as Tek9 suggests and move the game to your external HD, delete the game data again, and try to launch it using the Select+X method.