Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Error 80029519 with PS3 Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hey fellas,

So here is what happened. I was on 3.41 FW using PSJailbreak dongle. I saw few tuts and videos here and upgraded my FW to 3.55 Kmeaw. Now none of my old Managers, FTP Servers and other appz working. Whatever program I launch it ends up in that error message. "An error occured during the start operation (80029519)".

So I deleted my old files and again installed new managers. Rogero Manager 8 worked. But still FTP Servers never worked. I tried all different FTP appz such as FTP Server v1.1, v1.2 / Blackbox FTP / OpenPS3 FTP.

Is there any solution for this problem guys? Please help me fellas.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Re-Download the APPS and make sure they work on 3.55 Kmeaw CFW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea I did it bro, the appz are signed for 3.55 Kmeaw. Still didn't worked. Can you please link me to any FTP server app which is signed for 3.55? Thanks

You can get OpenPS3FTP [Register or Login to view links].

You need lv2 patcher v9 as well. If you're going to run MM you also need BDEMU2 pkg for 3.55 CFW. Make sure you're homebrew is signed for 3.55 CFW as well.

you do not need lv2 patcher, but with newest mm you need the newest bdemu v2.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News