Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

El Shaddai Ascension of The Metatron PS3 CFW and Discless Fixes

Sponsored Links
    A few months back PlayStation 3 hacker Scorpion2k released an El Shaddai Ascension of The Metatron Multi-language patch for the Japanese version, and today both ninjanutta and scene release group ASDOX have made available some PS3 CFW 3.41 / 3.55 and Discless fixes for the iMARS (USA) release.

Downloads: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Password: Scorpion2k7)

For those interested in using the Multi-language Patch, below are the instructions from [Register or Login to view links] to quote:

El Shaddai Tool JAP -> Multi (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish)
    • Run tool
    • Choose language & click 'Patch'
    • Delete El Shaddai game data

The ASDOX fix requires users to swap out / replace the PlayStation 3 game files from the El.Shaddai.Ascension.of.The.Metatron.USA.PS3-iMARS release with those in their release, followed by playing the game from an internal PS3 HDD.

Finally, to quote from the BLUS30466 [Fix Only] Discless release text file:

To use this tutorial you will need a Windows PC and PS3 with multiMAN 01.16.12 (or newer). Please follow these steps exactly in this order! Do not skip or reverse the steps.

INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE NPDRM VERSION (PSN-like boot from XMB):

[PC] folder generated: "[BLUS30466] [NPDRM] El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON (HDD)":

!) [PS3] Delete all GAME DATA you may have on you PS3 system for "El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON" game!

1) [PC] Copy the generated PKG file to the root folder of USB stick or USB HDD:

--> for firmwares 01.90-03.41: "[BLUS30466] El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON (HDD).pkg"
    --> for firmwares 03.55- : "[BLUS30466] El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON (HDD)-FW_355.pkg"

2) [PS3] Install the PKG file from [* Install package files] menu on your PS3

3) [PS3] Open multiMAN in file manager mode on your PS3 system (press SELECT+START)

4) [PS3] Browse to your game (on internal HDD) and press:

* multiMAN 01.xx.xx: [R3] while PS3_GAME folder is selected
    * multiMAN 02.xx.xx: [O] while PS3_GAME folder is selected and then select "Shadow for PKG game"

5) This operation will create SHADOW copy of "El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON" to:

--> /dev_hdd0/G/U30466 and --> /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30466

6) [PS3] Exit multiMAN

7) [PS3] Launch the game directly from "El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON (HDD)" icon on the [GAME] column in XMB

8) [PS3] If prompted to update the game to newer version - cancel the update

!) You can use [BLUS30466] [MODIF] files directly with your game if you decide not to use the (HDD) PKGs, but you will have to rename them to the original names and replace in your game backup folder OR just use files from:

[BLUS30466] [RETAIL] El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON folder.

INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE RETAIL VERSION (with a game manager):

[PC] folder generated: "[BLUS30466] [RETAIL] El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON":

1) Replace all files in your original game backup with the contents of the [RETAIL] folder

2) That is it

*) DISCLAIMER: Use this application ONLY with legally owned content!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED with this great set of tools!

El Shaddai Ascension of The Metatron PS3 CFW and Discless Fixes

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just watched a gameplay of the demo and I would have to say it looks pretty good. It reminds me of heavenly sword in an odd way...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Man that game looks gay as hell, lol...

Of course it is right it's not call of duty where is my gun wah Wah I want to shoot people for 5 or 6 hour straight in a stupid same repeating campaign mode instead of playing something new and creative and looks very cool which is el shaddai wow fps is really blinding kids or should I say fps garbage like cock of dooty.

theres no need for that mate.. not everyone is gonna like every style or game title. i didn't like this game but i had the jap version and played for 2 mins before turning it off. you may like it but i certainly don't!! i do love cod games and bf and kz..

Completed this game few days ago, it's not bad, especially all those paintings and unique design, but the huge cons is that you can possibly wield only 3 weapons...

Either way, if you interested in it, you should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by dulal View Post
    Of course it is right it's not call of duty where is my gun wah Wah I want to shoot people for 5 or 6 hour straight in a stupid same repeating campaign mode instead of playing something new and creative and looks very cool which is el shaddai wow fps is really blinding kids or should I say fps garbage like cock of dooty.
    You mad bro? Examples of games that are worth playing, look cool and are creative include such titles as Catherine and Valkyria Chronicles. both of which have their own twists, and make use of the anime/"cell shading" art style which is an interesting break from realistic style graphics.

Heavy Rain is another title that is vastly different from other console games and it is an outstanding experience. Dragon Age 1/2 are really fun action based RPG games (Great storyline, no needless hours of grinding/farming either).

I mean c'mon look at this game. A guy wearing white flower pedal shaped shields on each arm with glowing red rings of fire floating at the tips of his hands? And look at the actual combat scenes. It looks like you just fight in an enclosed arena with a transparent ground or something.. it just looks weird.

I could be wrong about the game, but based on my past experiences playing games, I'm usually spot-on when I recognize a bad egg.

With all that said, even though I'm not a big fan of Call of Duty, I have to say that Call of Duty's online experience is probably one of the best FPS experiences. It was easy for me to get use to Black Ops even when I had never played another title in the series before. On top of that they are either the only, or one of the first/few titles to support online split-screen on the same console for a FPS game. As for the campaign mode, I really don't care for it.

if you did spend more then 1 hour with this game you would realize how cool it is. 3 main characters in this game are supposed to resemble bred pit, Michael jeckson and David bouvie. Its short its fun while it lasts, its never less then cool. I realise that not everyone like this kind of games but why do you feel need to make fun and to label people that like it as ghey that is just puzzling to me. You only showed how limited and simple you perception and intellectuality is.

i couldnt waste an hour on this. i am playing heavy rain now actually and its awesome game. can't wait to get catherine on ebay or somewhere as its not been released in australia yet.. there are far too many amazing games around to play something you don't like!!

Why would you do all this when you can just use the ebootfix tools on the USA copy and play as normal. All english and no need to patch anything else. Just use the ebootfix tools on the usa version and happy days.

El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON - INT/EXT - BLUS30466 USA - CECHK02/KMEAW/MultiMAN - Works fine - FW 3.56 NEEDS ebootFiX - Split_Game - Hermes EXT Disc-less - SC-36 INT Disc-less

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News