Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're able to remove unwanted icons of your XMB and to apply the patches you need/want for your MFW.

I like it more than kmeaw, finally I removed those annoying icons of my XMB. It's so clean now.

Good work!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What is different from this and ps3mfw builder you announced last month? Is this updated version or what? Do it still have the problem of not seeing usb stick when restoring save games like the other did?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    What is different from this and ps3mfw builder you announced last month? Is this updated version or what? Do it still have the problem of not seeing usb stick when restoring save games like the other did?
    Looks same to me...

Everything in the last release was extremely cluttered, either not compiled properly or released with the wrong keys, or endless other reasons.

The file here is a one time installer without need to download anything else besides an OFW, Quite simply, foolproof without flaws to it. Install and your done.

This should reduce the clutter of people saying "Help me get my MFW built!"

And increase clutter of "Lets produce this and this and this to improve MFW builder!"

What is "Custom PUP build version"? Is that the displayed version number? 3.41, 3.55, 3.60 etc...

Also "If set, overrides the entire PUP version string"?

Not a clue, Only used it once. and only used the default setting for the -MWF at the end of the line. if it can spoof the firmware number that would be nice. though I dont think it can.

Was told to add in. "3.15, 3.41 and 3.55 only"

Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    Do it still have the problem of not seeing usb stick when restoring save games like the other did?
    Yes, the problem is still there. -.-

There's no reason to go to 3.55 at this point unless a new workaround for online comes back which will probably be out soon. I stayed on 3.41 but went to hermes and glad I did. No more dongle

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK View Post
    Yes, the problem is still there. -.-
    This looks like a problem...

Is this just for gamesaves or USB sticks in General? E.g. copying music to PS3 as well etc?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News