Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    WHERE can I get those files from? PS3MFW fails as it can't find the files.

How do I extract them from the debug firmware? I have the debug firmware just don't know how to get those files out of it.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    From the PS3 Debug Firmware v3.55 update you would use a PUP file extractor / unpacker to obtain the files inside it. If you Search either the News Archive or Site Downloads here you will see a lot of different ones, below are links to some of them:

If you want to unpack the resulting files further, then you could try something like Matercrack PS3 Dev_Flash PUP Packer / Unpacker.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why the heck are all wining about 3.6x cfw. When news popup on any site about PS3, I see people say "no 3.6x cfw or keys , the ps3 scene is dead" i'm tired of this.

ThaNX for this wonderful news about Disable PS3 Cinavia DRM check.

My guess is because most end-users (developers excluded) seem to dwell on how to play the newest PS3 games for free, rather than things that have been around like PS1/PS2 games, emulators, etc.

I guess at least they are being honest... other PS3 homebrew is always nice, but I don't think the day will come when their interest in it exceeds that of getting the 0-day games working without paying for them.

Can't wait for someone to disable it in BD. I been wanting that for the longest.

I hope the day is coming soon. So the 3.6x people stop whining on every Ps3 forum.

nice news thx!

The whining for the keys needs to stop. Its obvious that you're CFW PS3 already performs many more functions than a OFW PS3 and will keep getting better. Free region Blu-ray for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepdroid View Post
    I hope the day is coming soon. So the 3.6x people stop whining on every Ps3 forum.
    1 day it will... And then the noobys will be moaning about 3.7x keys LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by pdscoelho View Post
    The whining for the keys needs to stop. Its obvious that you're CFW PS3 already performs many more functions than a OFW PS3 and will keep getting better. Free region Blu-ray for example.
    Actually, my girlfriend updated my 2nd JB PS3 because she wanted to watch Netflix. I'm stuck with OFW until the 3.6X keys are out >_<

Proof that women and technology don't mix

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News